The 100th Edition Of The Tour de France: Chirps, Opinions, News, Updates.

'Dale

Pick the yellow and green jersey winners.  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Who will reign in Yellow?

• Froome Dawg (Sky)
    • Contador (Saxo Tinkoff)
    • A Schleck, Radioshack
    • Evans (BMC)
    • Uran (Sky)
    • Tejay (BMC)
    • Gesink (Blanco)
    • Hesjedal (Garmin Sharp
    • Valverde (Movistar)
    • J Rodriquez (Katusha)
    • Suprize package!
  2. 2. Who will reign in Green?

• Sagan (Cannondale Pro Cycling)
    • Cav' (Omega Pharma Quickstep)
    • Greipel (Lotto Bellisol)
    • Bouhanni (FDJ)
    • Goss (Orica-Greenedge)
    • Surprize package?

Movistar

Sky

Garmin

in that order. Geraint Thomas injury will hurt sky just a little otherwise I would have had them as a 50/50 for the win.

I hope so, those are my teams and damn I need some love in the tipping contest else 'dale is looking solid to finish above me... and that would suck as much as the creepy pic of Sagan that his avitar is sporting. I promise you it freaks me out each time I see it.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Movistar

Sky

Garmin

in that order. Geraint Thomas injury will hurt sky just a little otherwise I would have had them as a 50/50 for the win.

+1 on Garmin & OPQS

I think Sagan ran out of team mates & when Impey took the inside line in the last corner he had to sit behind Gerrans. Great job Darryl :clap:

The Poms are having a shocker. Stannard is walking wounded, Thomas has fractured his arse and Cavendish has bronchitis.

Thomas made the prediction that Corsica would be chaos and it has been mayhem between buses, crashes, dogs, more crashes and Sagan not winning anything. He probably should have kept quiet ;)

"Today I felt better then yesterday.... Of course I'm still not 100 percent, but I'm feeling better than what was expected. Now I hope to get a good night's rest and tomorrow give my best effort to the team for the team time trial. I know how important it is to race hard for the team in this moment. We will do our best to get a good result."

Tony Martin

Until Froome gets off the bilharzia drugs he can't be beaten. It increases your red blood cells to combat bilharzia and he's taking of the drug for the last three years is in sync with his sudden rise to the top.

Until Froome gets off the bilharzia drugs he can't be beaten. It increases your red blood cells to combat bilharzia and he's taking of the drug for the last three years is in sync with his sudden rise to the top.

:whistling: Really, tell us more about these bilharzia drugs he is taking that "increase his red blood cells". Exactly what drugs are they...?

Sagan hoping to recover from early crash to hold onto green.

Peter Sagan (Cannondale) finished as runner-up for the second consecutive day on Monday at the Tour de France, admitting that a crash on the opening stage has taken a toll. There was some cause for celebration however, with the Slovakian taking the lead in the Points Classification.

"After the crash I don't feel very good and I need to recover a little bit," he said.

Still suffering from contusions, Sagan only narrowly missed out on victory on Stage 3 with a photo finish showing Simon Gerrans (Orica GreenEdge) had won.

Sagan has now opened up a 17-point lead in the battle for the green jersey over Marcel Kittel (Argos-Shimano). Whether he can keep that lead all the way to Paris, Sagan remains coy, especially after his scare on Stage 1.

Uuuhm, how come you have this knowledge and nobody else...?

How annoying was Phil Ligget yesterday declaring Sagan the winner of the stage twenty times "he did as he was expected" before crossing the finishing line. Only then to realize that there was half a wheel in front of his favourite and his world was shattered.

Those polka dots - the biggest I've seen.

'Berto saying within touching distance of the yellow jersey (just right)

post-12015-0-26932600-1372739280_thumb.jpg