Ironman 2014 - 10 Years of Ironman in PE

Garfield2010

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IRONMAN South Africa 2014 (10th Anniversary edition) will premiere on SuperSport 8 (Channel 208) at 18h00 (6pm) on Tuesday, 13 May 2014

In standard def, you cannot tell the difference between a grimace and a smile. Everyone will think it was easy.

• 3 weeks later...

I missed the initial broadcasts and set PVR for a repeat a couple of weeks ago, only to this weekend discover that there was something else recorded in the scheduled slot. :( :thumbdown:

Anyway, anyone like me who is thinking about a full suspension mtb for their next IMSA, you may want to add your voice to this petition:

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/r-wylde-resurface-tar-marine-drive-on-the-wild-side?recruiter=101064125&utm_campaign=twitter_link&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=share_petition#share

I missed the initial broadcasts and set PVR for a repeat a couple of weeks ago, only to this weekend discover that there was something else recorded in the scheduled slot. :( :thumbdown:

Anyway, anyone like me who is thinking about a full suspension mtb for their next IMSA, you may want to add your voice to this petition:

http://www.change.or..._petition#share

Why would you want to do it on a DS? There is a reason they make it for road bikes only, its FARKING tough and a very long way.

Please don't waste your time and everyone else's..........

http://www.change.or..._petition#share

that is one petition i will DEFINITELY sign !

Why would you want to do it on a DS? There is a reason they make it for road bikes only, its FARKING tough and a very long way.

Please don't waste your time and everyone else's..........

:whistling: Sarcasm detector failure.. Sorry for wasting your time.

to everyone else, thanks for signing - and tell your friends :thumbup:

In this vein: a few months ago they tarred the surface between Sun Valley and Kommetjie, but only up to the yellow line and leaving out the crumbling shoulder... how vision-less. Its on the Argus route, and 100s if not 1000s of cyclists use it every week. You get all the machines and crews there, only to try and save a little by (again) ignoring the plight of cyclists.

If I walked the cycle route at IM with a duffel bag, I would have picked up enough bombs, tool bags and other cycling stuff to pay for my entry if I sold them.

If I walked the cycle route at IM with a duffel bag, I would have picked up enough bombs, tool bags and other cycling stuff to pay for my entry if I sold them.

Amen Sister

You probably would have found quite a few pairs of legs out there this year as well

Archived