Karoo To Coast 2013

Mailman7412

Ek sien hulle beplan miskien n klein stukkie ompad by Avontuur.Ek dink dit kan nogal n groot opeenhoping veroorsaak.

That's not too bad I just hope we come straight down Simola and not that single track they made us come down in the Knysna MTB race.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend has just informed me that his entry is available due to work commitment. He can be contacted on his cell : 0828941365 - Riaan

whats the total elevation for the K2C?

If I recall correctly it is in the region of 1600-1800m total ascent. So over the 96km distance it is not that much climbing.

If I recall correctly it is in the region of 1600-1800m total ascent. So over the 96km distance it is not that much climbing.

Website says 1560m , but according to facts, the websites are normaly wrong.

whats the total elevation for the K2C?

Ja around 1600m elevation as mentioned but I think overall it is actually -600m...

My Garmin said 1700-odd last year. But after the last few weeks my body is telling me "too much" - suddenly feeling very undercooked for this one. :blush:

Just as well I am not able to it for logistical reasons. I have been struggling with a bad lung infection for the past 3 weeks now. Not impressed! My bikes and surfski are crying for some love and attention.

Hello, a friend of mine are looking for 2 entries. Only found out over the weekend that they can ride. Please let me know. I have contacted Riaan as per earlier post, awaiting his response. Thanx.

I'm doing this as a fun ride this year, will start suffering at the 50km mark, its been a hard winter, not enough km's in the legs and a post nazal from hell that I cant get sorted

Hello, a friend of mine are looking for 2 entries. Only found out over the weekend that they can ride. Please let me know. I have contacted Riaan as per earlier post, awaiting his response. Thanx.

Tankwaman is selling his entry. We were riding together, but everything fell apart last week. His is going for R250. Check the Classifieds.