Roth 2014

Garfield2010

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So thusfar its myself and Gunston doing Roth 2014.

And Swissvan and one or two other hubbers has made some noises but nothing is confirmed.

Ok some more noise...

Got a very long way to go so training starts tomorrow, either Roth or IM Zurich depending on entry availability

Either way will come support at Roth

Ok some more noise...

Got a very long way to go so training starts tomorrow, either Roth or IM Zurich depending on entry availability

Either way will come support at Roth

That is very good to hear!!!!

• 1 month later...

Challenge Roth 2013 Finito...

James Cunnema 2nd Overall, 12 minutes down on Dirk Bockel (Luxembourg)

:eek:

Entries for 2014 open soon:

Dear athletes,

The online registration for the DATEV Challenge Roth on 20 July 2014 will start on Monday, 22 July 2013 10.00 a.m. here on our website.

All athletes who have earned a coupon code for 2014 already at this year's winner’s ceremony can immediately register using their code till 21 July 2013 here:

I hope I have better luck with this one than I had with trying to get an Epic entry this year....

Maybe we can get some hubsa vests made for Roth.

just brought this to Admins attention, lets see what can be done.

Maybe we can get some hubsa vests made for Roth.

Definitely a possibility. Actually just finalised our new Hub cycling gear which I'll post up in a thread a bit later.

When it comes to vests and tri gear I wouldn't know where to start. Any suggestions on a decent manufacturer from the tri guys?

And apologies for the hi-jack, I can move it into a separate thread if needed

Hi all

So its official I am going to Roth July 2014

ADMIN:- If you look on "Alibaba.com" they sell tri suits etc at good prices and can custom design. Personally I prefer a two piece for Iron distance for obvious reasons.

How about you just design an awesome hubber running vest? I prefer to do the cycle leg with a very tight top due to the TT wind resistance factor.

You can do the tri suit bubber thingy for 5150 races perhaps?

Hi all

So its official I am going to Roth July 2014

Roth entries all gone except for the Charity auction on 6th December.

Looks like I'll be spectating Garf

To be honest I'll prefer to do Zurich a few weeks afterwards but will definitely come support any hubbers at Roth .

Dear athlete,

all start places for DATEV Challenge Roth 2014 have changed hands. The application lists will open one more time for our charity action on December 6th 2013. For further information please have a look at our homepage a few days prior to the event.

In case you will not be lucky enough to obtain one of the last slots at our charity action, we would be very happy to welcome you at one of our other family races. For further information please visit: www.challenge-family.com.

I tried but entries sold out in under 5 minutes. :thumbdown:

I'll admit I forgot to try yesterday....maybe I was just nervous of swimming in the same water as Garf?

Zurich just makes more sense for me, the start is less than 30 min's by train or car from my place.

I tried but entries sold out in under 5 minutes. :thumbdown:

How does the lottery work?

Received the email to tell me entries were open and by the time i logged in and pressed ok it had sold out.

Received the email to tell me entries were open and by the time i logged in and pressed ok it had sold out.

Thats cold .....