Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know your chick is into you?

When you can't play Overwatch with her because your playstation plus has expired and you can't afford to top it up immediately so she buys a voucher for you :clap: .

Been playing Euro Truck Sim 2 on the MacBook the past few days. Had the PC on twice the past month, so no playtime.

The SO has this way to make me feel guilty of a game session every now and then. Had the PC on today, she remarked something and I shut the system down.

So starting to think of selling the GTX 1070

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Been playing Euro Truck Sim 2 on the MacBook the past few days. Had the PC on twice the past month, so no playtime.

The SO has this way to make me feel guilty of a game session every now and then. Had the PC on today, she remarked something and I shut the system down.

Invest in these:

https://www.razerzone.com/gaming-audio/razer-manowar-7.1

They're pricey, but some of the best headphones out there with very good noise cancelling properties :whistling:

My one friend had that problem..... 

His new gf plays games with him.

My one friend had that problem.....

His new gf plays games with him.

Thankfully I don't have that problem with my wife. If there's something she wants to watch on TV then I play on the PC, or if she wants to do her embroidery then I play Nintendo Switch. Or we play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe together or take turns in Zelda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife bought me my XBOX. 

According to her I work hard, so need to do lekker things at home. She is also very good (better than me) in COD. 

Nice :thumbup:

strolled into cash converters to kill lunch time. And there on the shelve, Diablo 3, and the witcher 3. 

I start going through my backpack, looking for my wallet...... I have no idea where it is.......

oops. 

• 2 weeks later...

If anybody wants to test your relationship play mariokart.

Better than couples therapy.

Never in my life have I ever heard a lady use such language as when I beat her on the final lap.

Was quite a turn on to see her angry side :ph34r:  

If anybody wants to test your relationship play mariokart.

Better than couples therapy.

Never in my life have I ever heard a lady use such language as when I beat her on the final lap.

Was quite a turn on to see her angry side :ph34r:  

The wifey beat me in the first round of Mario Kart for Switch, the first time we played it. She wasn't too chuffed after the next few rounds.

20280501_10155640368309791_8861385746793

The wifey beat me in the first round of Mario Kart for Switch, the first time we played it. She wasn't too chuffed after the next few rounds.

20280501_10155640368309791_8861385746793

Is the switch worth it though?

For the amount of games that actually look good, I'm having a hard time justifying buying one.

Is the switch worth it though?

For the amount of games that actually look good, I'm having a hard time justifying buying one.

The games library isn't very big at the moment, but hopefully it will grow. I don't think it will get the majority of games that are available on lets say the PS or Xbox, I think it's more of a family friendly system. Saying that, there are a few games that are planned for the Switch that are more suited for adults. I like to go on Raru every now and then to check for any updates on the games lineup.

https://raru.co.za/video-games/brand/3506-nintendo-switch-games-hardware-accessories