Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

So this arrived today, with Mario Odyssey hat and lanyard. It's my first Mario game since Super Mario Bros in the late 80's, so it feels like an early Christmas.ffc65b6f1b2469731e2f7911c8adcfc3.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Dude, I'm so jealous, waiting for black friday to get my switch if there are any decent deals.

Gameplay looks like so much fun. And from what I understand there are skins/costumes available, so there is a Rick from rick and morty skin for mario

Edited by Jurgens Smit

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, I'm so jealous, waiting for black friday to get my switch if there are any decent deals.

Gameplay looks like so much fun. And from what I understand there are skins/costumes available, so there is a Rick from rick and morty skin for mario

I'm not sure about the skins, well I've never heard of them, but if there is, then that's cool.

I haven't even played the game yet. I put the cart in the Switch yesterday, then I get this message saying that I need to do a system update. I got a Vodacom wifi router on contract, that only gives me 10gb data per month (5gb for day and 5gb for night owl), and my daily data has run out, but it gets topped up on the 1st, lol. Going to set my alarm for midnight so I can update my Switch.

I played some Mario Odyssey this afternoon, and, wow. There just isn't anything else like it. I would like to compare it to Zelda: Breath of the Wild, but they're two different games.

Just remembered that I have 2 copies of Assassins Creed: Black Flag for PC. I bought a copy some time last year, then for my birthday this year, someone bought me a copy by accident. It's still sealed. If anyone is interested, I'm giving it away for free, but you'll have to pay for the postage and packaging.

Just remembered that I have 2 copies of Assassins Creed: Black Flag for PC. I bought a copy some time last year, then for my birthday this year, someone bought me a copy by accident. It's still sealed. If anyone is interested, I'm giving it away for free, but you'll have to pay for the postage and packaging.

Me! Please....

On the topic of giving away games, I've got gift versions of the original Company of Heroes with all the expansions and XCOM: Enemy Unknown just sitting in my Steam account. Anybody want either or both of them?

So I thought I would download Ghosts 'n Goblins on my phone today. To say it's hard is an understatement.

0a33ab0abd2137838a90b03968eec429.jpg

Cool. Will add you on my friend list and maybe see each other online. I will only be able to start playing COD on Saturday afternoon. Running Kaapschehoop on Saturday Morning.