Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm yet to play FC4, but all the others so far were great. Think I should play it after I finish Wolfenstein Old Blood.

As for Red Dead Redemption, it is part of my stupidly large backlog. I'll have to take a year sabbatical to have any hope of catching up.

I love the franchise but I got tired of FC4 very quickly, maybe it's because I jumped from 3 to Primal which was awesome for a bit.

As for Red Dead Redemption, it is part of my stupidly large backlog. I'll have to take a year sabbatical to have any hope of catching up.

Have long given up on my long backlog, will never get through all the games I want to play in my lifetime

But I am actually playing Grand Theft Horse right now, its got its charms and certainly captures the whole Wild West thing very well but not up there with the other GTA's imo. Number of features not well implemented, loads of different guns & horses to unlock but I'm already 90% through the game without ever needing to. Money also pointless, can't remember the last time I have bought anything other than a safe house (which you also don't really need).

The sequel I'm waiting for that will make me buy a PS4 is Last of Us 2. That game is one of my all time fav's

I am waiting for the Far Cry 5, which i think next month. Even though some people said, it is just some kind of template or same modeling from previous series, but still it is fun to play within new enviroment.

Honestly speaking, Far Cry 3 is the best ever storyline and villain

• 2 weeks later...

Nice setup you got there Hyrule.. So you are playing on both platform, PC and consoles, what is your favorites genres, action? RPG? or just random stuff as long as it is fun to play just like me

Nice setup you got there Hyrule.. So you are playing on both platform, PC and consoles, what is your favorites genres, action? RPG? or just random stuff as long as it is fun to play just like me

Thanks

Well I grew up with both consoles and PC's, so I don't really have a preference. I enjoy action, adventure, platform, FPS, RPG (depends what RPG), driving/racing, fighting, sport (only soccer titles though).

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I am waiting for the next best isometric realtime strategy. If you love these kinds of games then you should play Shadow Tactics. I am about to reinstall and play again. 

I am waiting for the next best isometric realtime strategy. If you love these kinds of games then you should play Shadow Tactics. I am about to reinstall and play again.

I forgot I also enjoy RTS. The Command & Conquer series were my favourite, also enjoyed Warcraft 3, and there's Starcraft 2 I still need to install.

I forgot I also enjoy RTS. The Command & Conquer series were my favourite, also enjoyed Warcraft 3, and there's Starcraft 2 I still need to install.

I lost out on plenty of sleep due to those games I always sucked tho.