2014 Joberg2C

Wayne Potgieter

I first paid for a solo, got it then emailed asking to change to a team she said sweet,,SO I HAVE NOW PAID maybe ill get a answer,HEY OOM I thought you said you not doing it, I sold mine now!!!!

Still thinking about it but I'm pretty sure I'll do it. How can I not want to ride my bike for 9 days???

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shiit just got real buddy

for sure...the 2 old oomies will have a lekker jol (youngsters feel free to join...no bum cream allowed)

I can buy a solo for you monday and sub you in...

Ill wait and see how many okes are doing it first, thanks buddy,,, (still waiting for my list buddy, for the gathering)

I am also riding :clap:

Where does the race start (venue)

Ah i see Heidelberg, not so easy for a Capie to get there hey

Edited by udxcob

I am also riding :clap:

Where does the race start (venue)

Ah i see Heidelberg, not so easy for a Capie to get there hey

Yea couple of km's outside heidelberg(karan beef), I think most of the capie's stayed the previous night at the fire and ice hotel and then they had busses transporting them, their bags and their bikes to the start. Went smooth from what I could see. Alternatively you could ask one of the jozi hubbers for a lift to the start, we are a friendly bunch up here :thumbup:

Edited by rouxtjie

Yea couple of km's outside heidelberg(karan beef), I think most of the capie's stayed the previous night at the fire and ice hotel and then they had busses transporting them, their bags and their bikes to the start. Went smooth from what I could see. Alternatively you could ask one of the jozi hubbers for a lift to the start, we are a friendly bunch up here :thumbup:

ROUXTJIE HOEZIT r u doing it??

ROUXTJIE HOEZIT r u doing it??

Mnr, I am in two minds about this to be honest. If they kept it the same with a small increase from last year I would have entered no probs, but in reality to do the race next year will cost too much since its now 2 grand more for a solo entry plus another 4 grand for edge 800 so that I can follow navigation since my 500 won't work that lekker, comes to a grand total of 20500. That is a couple of grand more than I anticipated. Also I am not 100% sold on the navigation thing, I don't want to worry about navigation while I am riding and potentially getting lost. If I wanted to play camelman I would do the ride to roads or freedom challenge. So for the moment I am out. I wish they kept it the same, everything was perfect...why change a winning formula?

Mnr, I am in two minds about this to be honest. If they kept it the same with a small increase from last year I would have entered no probs, but in reality to do the race next year will cost too much since its now 2 grand more for a solo entry plus another 4 grand for edge 800 so that I can follow navigation since my 500 won't work that lekker, comes to a grand total of 20500. That is a couple of grand more than I anticipated. Also I am not 100% sold on the navigation thing, I don't want to worry about navigation while I am riding and potentially getting lost. If I wanted to play camelman I would do the ride to roads or freedom challenge. So for the moment I am out. I wish they kept it the same, everything was perfect...why change a winning formula?

that's a whole thread on its own

that's a whole thread on its own

I know...eish.

Just wished they didn't mess with the formula...