2014 Joberg2C

Wayne Potgieter

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wayne. are you and other wayne still planning on doing it???

wayne. are you and other wayne still planning on doing it???

Other wayne wont do it...its just me.

Other wayne wont do it...its just me.

use it dont use it,,,, if you going to do solo get a couple of stage races behind the back with someone who knows all the TRICKS AND ADVICE

use it dont use it,,,, if you going to do solo get a couple of stage races behind the back with someone who knows all the TRICKS AND ADVICE

I could still do team, but just need to find the right partner...

solo is fine doesnt have to be a team, you just need to get the tricks of what to do and when to do it before you take on 9 days

Spez phenom...155mm, my gat is bly

ive got a spare sofa cushion in case you need a bit more padding :whistling:

I also want to do it. Sani was a blast and I had lots left in my legs to carry on for a couple more days so I think J2c will be doable :)

Joberg is very doable for any cyclist, depends on how hard you push yourself for time, the people that came in hours after most of us we hardly decent cyclists, it's all about pace. If u want to finish at your level def. doable it goes about your time why people blow, trying to hard to maintain a pace they not up too.

I also want to do it. Sani was a blast and I had lots left in my legs to carry on for a couple more days so I think J2c will be doable :)

Yea fo sure Haley, as dips said they don't try and kill you, but if you want to race the thing, it becomes tough. We are just there for the gees

practising beer drinking is probably number one trick...

should be doable then....

they usually have a 3 day Karan -> Sterkfontein too?

I am there like a bear!

But still debating the solo vs team option.

I would prefer a team but lacking a partner

Maybe as entries open...all the folks looking for partners should go on a lekker long group ride. That way you can test potential partners and buddy up? Look for riders of similar pace and skill?