Bikejackers caught in Fountains

Pants Boy

Hi people please play nice. This is the new SA. Maybe SAA has got a place for them

as trainee pilots. I know they have all the qualities they are looking for. No more

hijackings cause then they sorted. :devil:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

would hit them with a 29'er XC bike

..... Yup, the twenty naainer crowd claim they roll easier over obstacles.

Bikejacker caught....

Another group of "peaceful" people busy meting out justice. Could not have been a serious crime because they did not cut something off.

The peep most likely only kissed his girl in public.

Edited by Big H*

Another group of "peaceful" people busy meting out justice. Could not have been a serious crime because they did not cut something off.

The peep most likely only kissed his girl in public.

original picture claimed he was receiving his sentence for rape.

• 1 month later...

drove past yeaterday and saw a massive hole in the fence on fountains side - certainly not good

dont they check the fence daily ?

Rode there today, I see they have put signage up all over, warning people not to ride alone.

Rode there today, I see they have put signage up all over, warning people not to ride alone.

Now that really pees me off. Dont ride alone because criminals rule here. The bastards are ruling our lives. Looking at the pics of these two savages I would put a bullet between their eyes and feel less than nothing.

ja thats BS how can they charge and not provide safety whats the money for ?

To put up signs?

Now that really pees me off. Dont ride alone because criminals rule here. The bastards are ruling our lives. Looking at the pics of these two savages I would put a bullet between their eyes and feel less than nothing.

I have more painful slower ways but if time is of the essence a bullet will do

If it was only like the old days, we all jump on our "horses" bikes ride into town kick down the door insist on taking the HORSE THIEVES,,, the law hands them over and we go have our selfs some fun,, our bikes are worth much more than horses were, seems about FAIR to me.,must have been great to live in those days....or we can do it the other way, steal once cut off a hand, steal twice the other( second time to me is pointless since he clearly did not hear the first time) but realistically these pieces of shiit are getting a hot meal and they probably already having there morning coffe, Monday morning they back out again "awaiting COURT DATES" free to do WTF he wants, 80% of rearrests are awaiting other charges anyway

From GroenkloofMTB's twitter feed:

If you recognize them contact contact David on 0827891399.

These two were caught in Fountains

BML47aLCcAEMYCK.jpg

BML5eR7CAAA-8c5.jpg

DONY U JUST HATE IT WHEN THIS HAPPENS,,,,,**** # 2 I have seen him somewhere before, I am good with faces, I don't normally forget but I know the oke