(re)Introducing CITEC wheels...

Eldron

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ELDRON WITH THE RAND THE PRICE MUST HAVE TAKEN A SERIAAAS HIDING??

Don't remind me.

Right now I'm okish. Bought a lot of stock at ~R12.10/Eur intially but as that stocks runs out I'm gonna have to raise prices.

Any new stock comes in at ~R13.60 so my beer money becomes tap water money ;-)

Hopefully there will be a correction soon so I don't have to put 15%+ increases through!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Eldron,

I am around 90kg, without gear. I am looking at building a DS 29'er. Do you have appropriate carbon wheels? If so please send prices.

Thx

TALUS

Hey chaps - sorry about the silence - in Ghana at the moment...

@Topfuel/Madlight/Let's Ride - please PM me your email addresses and I'll send you the brochure with all info and pricing.

@Talus - unfortunately not. Citec have a 26" carbon wheel but have not rolled out the 29er carbon. Watch this space...

Hey chaps - sorry about the silence - in Ghana at the moment...

@Topfuel/Madlight/Let's Ride - please PM me your email addresses and I'll send you the brochure with all info and pricing.

@Talus - unfortunately not. Citec have a 26" carbon wheel but have not rolled out the 29er carbon. Watch this space...

Hey buddy I heard that mail order brides are much better from Russia cheaper isn't always better

So after an extended layoff I finally washed my xco rig. Here is the photo I promised some time back. Bask in her glory ;-)

post-2412-0-07543900-1380095177_thumb.jpg

Hey buddy I heard that mail order brides are much better from Russia cheaper isn't always better

J - you laugh. In a small village I got offered some guys daughter for $2,000. Africa is a strange place.

Next time we do moddersnbeer remind me to regale you with some of my crazier african tales ;-)

So after an extended layoff I finally washed my xco rig. Here is the photo I promised some time back. Bask in her glory ;-)

:whistling:ugly :whistling:

:whistling:

Archived