(re)Introducing CITEC wheels...

Eldron

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please can you send pricing on 29er MTB wheels (Ascenter S) both qr front and back. Thanks

Right!

All pricing requests replied to...

Please note all specs are on the first page - copying and pasting the specs gets all messy in PM mode.

Complete specs. videos and factory tours are available on www.citec.de (check out the video of the okes thrashing some Ascender S 26" - they're tough really really tough!).

Oh and in other news - if anyone wants some quality titanium QR bling - here they are (down to R850/pair and 65g):

post-2412-0-54148700-1374136985_thumb.jpg

Done and done!

I have a set of 6000CX demo wheels if anyone is interested?

Done about 200km and in mint condition.

Down from R14,500 to R13,000 and I'll throw in a set of Ti skewers.

Eldron....some questions brother

How serviceable are the ascender hubs(do they need special / proprietary....seals, bearings and tools to be serviced)

Can a broken spoke / nipple be fixed with it's spoke configuration

How serviceable are the ascender hubs(do they need special / proprietary....seals, bearings and tools to be serviced)

ROUXTJIE YOU KNOW YOU WANT THEM, they sexy verby,,,bite the bullet, the money you saved on betty SPOIL yourself

Hubs need no special tools (2 x straight circlip pliers is all you need). Bearings are standard stuff - SKS, SKF and Timken all make bearings suitable and are available locally. I recommend SKF.

Spokes are a bit more difficult - rim nipples need a 5.5m thin rimmed socket. That said it aint rocket science: service manual says:

1) Turn power bock nipple onto spoke.

2) Turn power block nipple'n'spoke into hub.

3) Push spoke through rim.

4) Tension spoke :-)

Spokes are all replaceable.

You shouldn't have to though - 5 year no spoke break guarantee!

ROUXTJIE YOU KNOW YOU WANT THEM, they sexy verby,,,bite the bullet, the money you saved on betty SPOIL yourself

Sweaty Betty deserves Citecs :devil:

Hubs need no special tools (2 x straight circlip pliers is all you need). Bearings are standard stuff - SKS, SKF and Timken all make bearings suitable and are available locally. I recommend SKF.

Spokes are a bit more difficult - rim nipples need a 5.5m thin rimmed socket. That said it aint rocket science: service manual says:

1) Turn power bock nipple onto spoke.

2) Turn power block nipple'n'spoke into hub.

3) Push spoke through rim.

4) Tension spoke :-)

Spokes are all replaceable.

You shouldn't have to though - 5 year no spoke break guarantee!

Fanks broeder

Uncle Pravin owes me geld, and I needs some wheels...heard some good things from the hooligans you sold to already.

Archived