(re)Introducing CITEC wheels...

Eldron

Sweaty Betty deserves Citecs :devil:

couldnt have said it better,,,,,,vaaark she would then look even more SEXY

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

couldnt have said it better,,,,,,vaaark she would then look even more SEXY

They are freakin good looking wheels....and me, I like pretty things.

Fanks broeder

Uncle Pravin owes me geld, and I needs some wheels...heard some good things from the hooligans you sold to already.

who you calling a hooligan ?

Dude , i dont buy things i cant get spares for easy or that need special tools ect , i been down this road . lessons have been learnt .these wheels can be serviced easy .

That she does....my wife must just never find out about her :whistling:

Dear Readers,

For a small fee CitecZA offers a "wife evasion service". This entails removing all decals from the wheels and scuffing the rim surface randomly.

It's added value services like this that make show our dedication and commitment to exellence.

Your friend

Bicycle Supply Chain

Proud importers of Citec Wheels

who you calling a hooligan ?

Dude , i dont buy things i cant get spares for easy or that need special tools ect , i been down this road . lessons have been learnt .these wheels can be serviced easy .

Lekker man, same here, I like maintaining my own stuffs. :thumbup:

Seems to be checking all the boxes

Dear Readers,

For a small fee CitecZA offers a "wife evasion service". This entails removing all decals from the wheels and scuffing the rim surface randomly.

It's added value services like this that make show our dedication and commitment to exellence.

Your friend

Bicycle Supply Chain

Proud importers of Citec Wheels

waaahaaaa

ze germans...they sink of everything

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW WHEELS ROUXTJIE,,,,(eldron i want a prego roll for sales pitch)

Uncle Pravin will have the last say....but donner, you can sell brother

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW WHEELS ROUXTJIE,,,,(eldron i want a prego roll for sales pitch)

No can do. If I give out pregos with every purchase I'd make a loss on the wheels (I promise guvnah!).

Happy meal from Maccy D's?

Guest Karma

Lekker man, same here, I like maintaining my own stuffs. :thumbup:

Seems to be checking all the boxes

When did the West Rand get Internet is my first question?

Then, secondly, why are you even wondering?

Just buy them, they are like L'Oreal, because you're worth (sh) it ....

When did the West Rand get Internet is my first question?

Then, secondly, why are you even wondering?

Just buy them, they are like L'Oreal, because you're worth (sh) it ....

We didn't....still using post-doves, this is posted from a friend's pc computer in centurion

Mr D, please pm quote that will give me a hard-on on a set of ascender 29'er 15mm front, QR back, 6 bolt...

PS the quote must be valid until 2nd of Aug, uncle Pravin is set to pay me out then.

We didn't....still using post-doves, this is posted from a friend's pc computer in centurion

Mr D, please pm quote that will give me a hard-on on a set of ascender 29'er 15mm front, QR back, 6 bolt...

PS the quote must be valid until 2nd of Aug, uncle Pravin is set to pay me out then.

And make 2 quotes, one for the real price and another fake price for the wife to see

No can do. If I give out pregos with every purchase I'd make a loss on the wheels (I promise guvnah!).

Happy meal from Maccy D's?

cut me deep

ROUXTJIE PM SENT ABOUT THE WHEELS something u need to know :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

they dont come with free prego rolls

cut me deep

ROUXTJIE PM SENT ABOUT THE WHEELS something u need to know :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

they dont come with free prego rolls

I think the gang and I owe you about 30 pregos by now. Iron and I have a plan for our next ride - it involves a fairy, thread, a needle and the hem of your wallet pocket ;-)

Archived