flatmate needed at Rondebosch

Lauralala

Hi all!

I'm looking to share two-bedroomed fully furnished first floor apartment at Rondebosch with a balcony looking onto a lush, huge garden. I am a French female researcher working at UCT medical campus for the past year and a cycling fanatic. The apartment is very secure and situated halfway between the railway line and Main Road in Rondebosh. It has a washing machine and rent includes a cleaner once a week. If needed, garage available. Electricity extra.

Available from 1st August or 1st September.

:)

Hi all!

I'm looking to share two-bedroomed fully furnished first floor apartment at Rondebosch with a balcony looking onto a lush, huge garden. I am a French female researcher working at UCT medical campus for the past year and a cycling fanatic. The apartment is very secure and situated halfway between the railway line and Main Road in Rondebosh. It has a washing machine and rent includes a cleaner once a week. If needed, garage available. Electricity extra.

hi there

How are you doing??? ;)

whats the square meter of the flat, send a few pics, maybe throw one or two pics of yourself in also,i would also like a few pics of the bahroom, i am fussy about bath size,

Such good manners Escapee!

Thanks Ed

Hi all!

Ou as-tu été toute ma vie?

Lol........Pics please ,Im interested ! Anybody looking for a very big house to rent ? :clap:

Edited by Sani

Thanks Ed

Ou as-tu été toute ma vie?

Filles françaises ne sont pas si joli. Préférez les filles de l'Est