My New Cougar!!!

J0KER

Sup hubbers, I am very happy to announce that I have been approached by 'Miss Barbara' and we are now friends. I really want to get to know her better and I think we will become very close! Look at this lovely message she just PM'd me!!! :D

"Hi ,

how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as it is my great pleassure to contact you in having communication with you , please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other , and also give you my pictures and details about me , i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.Please write me on my email ( barbarajohnsonuu@yahoo.co.uk )

your new friend ,

Miss Barbara."

Oh boy oh boy! Excitement!!!

Sup hubbers, I am very happy to announce that I have been approached by 'Miss Barbara' and we are now friends. I really want to get to know her better and I think we will become very close! Look at this lovely message she just PM'd me!!! :D

"Hi ,

how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as it is my great pleassure to contact you in having communication with you , please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other , and also give you my pictures and details about me , i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.Please write me on my email ( barbarajohnsonuu@yahoo.co.uk )

your new friend ,

Miss Barbara."

Ag koot, thought I was special....same here. Asked her for photos of her hooters....waiting

Hi guys,

Not sure how this one evaded the Spam filters, but we've deleted the account and blocked the user.

Apologies for anyone who received the PM spam.

Regards,

Matt

Hi guys,

Not sure how this one evaded the Spam filters, but we've deleted the account and blocked the user.

Apologies for anyone who received the PM spam.

Regards,

Matt

No probs! Just a good laugh.

"Hi ,

your new friend ,

Miss Barbara."

Oh? I thought she batted for the other team, as she propositioned me too... but as I am not that way inclined I guess she is all yours...

Now I feel cheated..I keep checking my inbox.. Nothing. :(

Now I feel cheated..I keep checking my inbox.. Nothing. :(

Maybe you're just not her type.. :(

Somebody who is logged in is checking who is online and taking us for a ride. Scary cause this person must be a registered hubber. :ph34r:

How do you get to that conclusion? And implying what exactly?