TCS vs NH (orange boyz)

AfreekduSoet

Now I wish I had a lift to LostCity to go and watch this battle.  It seems like we now have TCS, New Horizons, Cyclelab, the odd Club100 monkey and a few other.

Its nice to see some teams developing in the A bunch.  Think I will start training again.

ps:  If I have to read another snottie comment from Michelle about how glorious Jason is, I'm gonna be sick.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michelle
AfreekduSoet: Where have you been since February... we've really missed you!  Have you recently lost someone close to you?  Wouldn't be all that surprised.. I'm sure she ran screaming smiley36.gif smiley36.gif

Sounds interesting...teams competing in the A bunch category, now all that's left to do is make sure people start in their proper bunches.smiley4.gif

Hey, Markie. 

Don't you start with the starting in their own bunches.  Your team is actually one of the most guilty parties when it comes to starting with an unseeded number in the A bunch.smiley2.gif

I also use to have a gripe about this, until I rode Carousel last week, with a number (purchased 10min before race started) in da Supa Testostorone pumped A bunch.  smiley9.gif

I now believe, if you can handle the heat, then join the kitchen.  If you not suppose to be there, you will not be there when it matters, so who cares.

PS:  You will maybe remember me as the guy who you got upset with at last year's Nola.  It was you, me and Cyclelab in the break when you decided to get rather verbal about my lack of workingsmiley36.gifsmiley36.gif.  Don't worry, apology acceptedsmiley4.gif

AfreekduSoet38944.7271990741

Ag f@^$, nou is daar weer a challenge aan. Hoekom ry ek nou weer vir TCS? Wanner kan ek net virrie fun ry??? Markie, jy moet maar saam met ons VA kom ry.  Dit sal weer lekka wees om saam met jou te ry.  Fun en games.

Gan julle ouens license.  Hoe gaan dit met Wern???

ps:  If I have to read another snottie comment from Michelle about how glorious Jason is, I'm gonna be sick.

[/QUote]

smiley36.gif

I feel the same... smiley5.gifsmiley11.gif

Means I have to train harder... no pressure on me hey (sure) smiley5.gifsmiley36.gif

But hey... I love the girl! smiley27.gif

AfreekduSoet: Where have you been since February... we've really missed you!  Have you recently lost someone close to you?  Wouldn't be all that surprised.. I'm sure she ran screaming smiley36.gif smiley36.gif

Screamin for more!  Eish, I actually lost some skin earlier in the year, which meant a serious loss of fitness and motivation. 

But thanks for showing some compassion. smiley36.gif

Ag f@^$' date=' nou is daar weer a challenge aan. Hoekom ry ek nou weer vir TCS? Wanner kan ek net virrie fun ry??? Markie, jy moet maar saam met ons VA kom ry.  Dit sal weer lekka wees om saam met jou te ry.  Fun en games.

Gan julle ouens license.  Hoe gaan dit met Wern???

[/quote']

Amen Broer! Ek dink die twee spanne moet mekaar voor die tyd timmer en dan net die race geniet. smiley18.gifsmiley36.gif

OOOFFFF - Wat van die A bunch ouens van TCS koop vir die A bunch ouens van New Horizons (en omgekeerd) elkeen een van daai poofie cocktails by die Lost City Cocktail bar na die tyd en dan raak ons lekker gekletter. smiley29.gif

Wish I could be there.  Ek gaan ongelukkig nie by Lost City wees nie.smiley19.gif Ek sal maar vir Dudet moet stuur om my cocktail te drink. Julle ouens moet passop, as sy eers begin, kan sy nie ophou nie.  Kry die kruiwa reg.  As sy gekletter is kan sy nie regop loop niesmiley36.gif Hoop nie sy lees die thread niesmiley18.gif, anners slaap ek weer op Welkom vanaand.  Dit is nou die Welkom matjie voor die deur.

Julle moet Lost City geniet en bly in een stuk.  Ek sal maar aan julle dink in Duitsland

Pieter (New Horizons) promises to buy everyone at TCS cocktails.Michelle i believe that you guys traded in your club 100 tops for TCS's. So now you can come and say, Hi, while enjoying cocktails on us......oh, Pieter also promises not to cross the white line again.

Pieter (New Horizons) promises to buy everyone at TCS cocktails.Michelle i believe that you guys traded in your club 100 tops for TCS's. So now you can come and say' date=' Hi, while enjoying cocktails on us......oh, Pieter also promises not to cross the white line again.[/quote']

Does Pieter know the price of Cocktails at Sun City and does he know how many TCS riders are going to be there ???

Last time I checked average price was about R30. smiley18.gif

well, i am now glad that i'm gonna be playing photographer instead of riding... gonna do my best to get pics of the fight-at-the-front smiley2.gif