What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Tried another episode last night and it just didn't help. The actor playing Cottonmouth's overacting is getting annoying.

Personally, I don't think its on the same level as DD or JJ. It feels like it just doesn't know what story to tell and its characters' motivations are a bit too cliché by now.

Don't worry. He's not around for much longer!!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone watching "Wolf creek"

Ozzi series about American girl / family on walkabout in the outback..... 1st episode was the best IMO... got caught totaly unawares with the scene around the fire place.... nearly choked on my dinner

What happened.?

First time I gave Drunk History a go. And it pretty funny....And I actually learn something as well, :clap:

I'm going to woo myself into believing it was because of my recommendation  :whistling:

Edited by bertusras

I'm going to woo myself into believing it was because of my recommendation  :whistling:

It was actually :thumbup: . And then Yesterday I thought, let me just see what it's all about. And now I cant stop watching it. The acting and lip syncing is cracking me up... :clap:  :clap: :clap: . 

Even my wife is enjoying the show, and she rarely likes my kind of tv series.

What happened.?

Don't want to spoil it but it was one of those when u waiting for something and when it does it catches u unawares.....

it's only a 6 episode series watched the last one last night... episode 1 was still the best ...????

Don't want to spoil it but it was one of those when u waiting for something and when it does it catches u unawares.....

it's only a 6 episode series watched the last one last night... episode 1 was still the best ...????

Busy watching it. Now I will never ever visit Australia.

Scared the Sh@t out of me.

Started watching Chicago Fire. So far it's a very good show, with good actors and good writing. The characters aren't flawless but you find yourself cheering for them and sharing their joys and sorrows, their triumphs and tragedies. I'm not usually a big fan of dramas but so far I keep on wanting to watch just one more episode to find out what happens next.

Started watching Chicago Fire. So far it's a very good show, with good actors and good writing. The characters aren't flawless but you find yourself cheering for them and sharing their joys and sorrows, their triumphs and tragedies. I'm not usually a big fan of dramas but so far I keep on wanting to watch just one more episode to find out what happens next.

Really enjoy Chicago Fire. Also have a look at Chicago PD. Hank Voight gets under your skin in Fire but you'll get a different perspective of him in PD.

Really enjoy Chicago Fire. Also have a look at Chicago PD. Hank Voight gets under your skin in Fire but you'll get a different perspective of him in PD.

Ha, when you told me that it really knocked me for a loop since I had just started watching the arc where Voight starts his campaign of brutal harassment and intimidation and I couldn't see how on earth they could resolve it without making me despise the ground he walks on.

However, now I have to admit that while I still don't like him I at least understand him a little better and even though I think he went completely over the line I think the writers did a good job of explaining his motivations.

As I mentioned before, I am not usually a fan of dramas. I am however, a complete sucker for good writing where they at least alleviate the drama with a little bit of humour and action and Chicago Fire is ticking all the right boxes so far. We liked the first season so much that my brother and I started the second season immediately after the first and every night we have to force ourselves to go to bed at night without watching "just one more".

Fired up Frequency last night. Interesting enough. It's a TV adaptation of a circa 2000 movie by the same title.

Elementary restarted after a 2 week hiatus. Epguides suggests this season is only 4 or 5 eps long? One of my fave shows :/

I couched yesterday and did a mini binge on Season 2 of manhattan - which I have been wanting to do for a while now. Not a bad little series even with some of the negative comments about how factually incorrect it is when compared to the orginal project manhattan..still gives a nice idea of what it must have been like back then responsible for the creation of the worlds most deadliest bomb