What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

btw: who else is taken aback by the news that Prison Break is about to get a reboot? Honestly, this is scraping the bottom of the barrel. It was a great show turned into turd by overmilking of the concept. Now to reboot it so that the dude can do what? break out of even more prisons? That's new and fresh. <_<

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

btw: who else is taken aback by the news that Prison Break is about to get a reboot? Honestly, this is scraping the bottom of the barrel. It was a great show turned into turd by overmilking of the concept. Now to reboot it so that the dude can do what? break out of even more prisons? That's new and fresh. <_<

They really have reached the end of fresh ideas.

Terminator, Jurassic Park, now this...

I'm just waiting for this now...

http://humoroutcasts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/GroundhogDay.jpg

Mr Robot continues to impress, but only 2 more episodes, apparently!

I know its not critical to the plot...but just cant get my head around the fact that...

with the death of shayla...he is seen at the prison the day the jail is hacked...he works in computer security (i.e. clued up on hacking)..his next door neighbor is found dead at the scene of the escape and security hack.....but nothing follows up on that

Continuum

Defiance

Zero Hour

Non are currently shown in this country.

Defiance is shown.  Was one that I watched.  Think S3 is about to be on the box.

battling to take jen seriously on humans

http://38.media.tumblr.com/12a0dd887541a44573d5c451933a84a3/tumblr_inline_nmtycmI5k81slrvm0_500.gif

True detectives way to deep and complex for me.

Top tv shows thanks to explorer and wifi

Ballers..I think the rock is just too cool.

Chicago PD hard core detective easy to follow.

Suits..my man Harvey way too smooth.

I know this bit silly but I enjoy Storage wars and pawn stars

They 100 getting exciting.

Suits is brilliant.

I think they're making him go through all this stuff now so he isn't so smooth.

Every time a new episode comes on.. I tell hubby.. right let's see how Harvey's life is going to get messed up tonight.

lol

Also really enjoying Madam Secretary 

And I must confess, I do watch Ballers, I enjoy Dwayne Johnson, not sure why, it's a mystery but I kinda enjoy it.

I can tell you what I wont be watching on mnet..............power couple...looks like a load of dogs bollocks

I can tell you what I wont be watching on mnet..............power couple...looks like a load of dogs bollocks

I had to google it, and I can guarantee that it will suck, just like every other reality tv show they ever have (or ever will) make...

sommer sounds like it.