What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished The English last night, and am now left with nothing to fill that gap that The English and the various Yellow Stone spins off have to offer.

Your expert advice is urgently required.

Given the news about GCN+, the documentary Behind the Lens was a cool episode. A beautiful race in a beautiful country, so some of the photos were incredible.

38 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Given the news about GCN+, the documentary Behind the Lens was a cool episode. A beautiful race in a beautiful country, so some of the photos were incredible.

seem to have missed this, what is the GNC+ news please?

On 11/14/2023 at 11:14 PM, Hairy said:

Finished The English last night, and am now left with nothing to fill that gap that The English and the various Yellow Stone spins off have to offer.

Your expert advice is urgently required.

The English is a masterpiece from cinematographically (probably not a real word and can't get my brain around how to say it, but you get what I mean... it looked good!)

As for recommendations... I'm currently watching Deadwood (after @greys mention of it). That could give you your cowboy-drama fix.

Just note, seems more than half words in the script seem to make reference to a rooster-syphoner. 

7 hours ago, patches said:

The English is a masterpiece from cinematographically (probably not a real word and can't get my brain around how to say it, but you get what I mean... it looked good!)

As for recommendations... I'm currently watching Deadwood (after @greys mention of it). That could give you your cowboy-drama fix.

Just note, seems more than half words in the script seem to make reference to a rooster-syphoner. 

Looks good, will give it a spin thanks

On 11/20/2023 at 10:11 AM, Hairy said:

Looks good, will give it a spin thanks

I can not seem to find Deadwood on Netflix, Disney + or Showmax ... anyone know where I should be looking please?

On 11/24/2023 at 8:12 PM, Hairy said:

I can not seem to find Deadwood on Netflix, Disney + or Showmax ... anyone know where I should be looking please?

It's an HBO show, so it may be available wherever one gets their HBO from?

image.png.8fb55c39add9265081034a324032b2c6.png

...or other placesÂ đŸ˜¬

Edited by patches

Not a new series but watching Richard Hammond workshop. Yeah, it’s a tad contrived but pretty good overall I think. 

worth a watch if you into cars etc. 

2 hours ago, IceCreamMan said:

Not a new series but watching Richard Hammond workshop. Yeah, it’s a tad contrived but pretty good overall I think. 

worth a watch if you into cars etc. 

just a tad on the slow and boring side, especially season 1, but I have been enjoying it.

31 minutes ago, The Ouzo said:

just a tad on the slow and boring side, especially season 1, but I have been enjoying it.

Yeah, I agree. Guess it’s to flesh out the characters. Only thing which I forgot to mention is that his daughters come across as self indulgent snivelling brats. I hope they are embarrassed when they watch themselves. 

• 2 weeks later...

Started Manifest last night, strong start, I watch it on https://ww16.soap2day-online.com/. It is my fav website for watching movies and tv shows for free from anywhere in the world. There are thousands of movies of all genres that was only expanded and replenished with new release. So convy. 

Edited by greys

Dr pimple popper. 

I am both ashamed and fascinated by it. Why do folks wait years and in some cases decades to see a doctor. 

• 1 month later...

In a bit of a lull at the moment after I finished For All Mankind Season 4 and Slow Horses Season 3.

My fillers are The Orville and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Easy watching and pretty entertaining. I'm also kinda surprised though that Disney+ hasn't removed Always Sunny from their catalogue as it's very un-PCÂ đŸ˜…