What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Guest notmyname

Watched it last night.

Queen of the South looks like it may have promise - kind of like Narco's with less subtitles.

The subtitles ain't so bad, they added to the authenticity. I want season two already demmit!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very disappointed in the way The Borgias ended...seemed almost rushed, but a worthy watch anyway.

Started watching The Affair. I like the way the story is told from the two sides. Got to the end of the first season last night.

Busy with Guilty. Was pretty good the first episode, but now its getting boring :thumbdown: . That little Tramp aka "Hump any guy that I want" prime suspect is getting on my nerves.

English Drama and American Actors doesn't go down well...

Very disappointed in the way The Borgias ended...seemed almost rushed, but a worthy watch anyway.

Started watching The Affair. I like the way the story is told from the two sides. Got to the end of the first season last night.

The Affair was also one series I started watching and then for some reason stopped.

I know and just in time too. Just caught up with GoT over the last few days.

Season 6 was so good I just can't even deal.

It really deserves its own thread...

Indeed it does, that was a brilliant season.. They all are, but shees.. season 6 man... awesome.. 

Finally watch S1. I love it.... Cant wait for S2..

There's an inbetweener documentary slash catchup/prequel episode too. I think its been out a week or 2. You get to know the cast a little better. But there are spoilers if you havn't seen season 1.

It deals with all the similarities between the show and coincidental relevance to stuff which really happenned. Think its called Mr_Robot.docu or something.

The Affair was also one series I started watching and then for some reason stopped.

I'll have to watch the second season...I have to find out what the detective is all about...

Third season out this year in November, I believe.  

interesting twist

It is. Cant wait for the next episode. I told my wife the first time they showed that Female Abbie, that she is Smart and is understanding everything they do..

But, I just want to B@tch slap that SNOT KOP leader

There's an inbetweener documentary slash catchup/prequel episode too. I think its been out a week or

It deals with all the similarities between the show and coincidental relevance to stuff which really happenned. Think its called Mr_Robot.docu or something.

i think its Mr Robot Decoded. Hackers/computer geeks deconstruct what Mr Robot does.

Indeed it does, that was a brilliant season.. They all are, but shees.. season 6 man... awesome.. 

Fans have been pestering George with what his plans are for helping the writers put together the rest of it. Since season 6 was mainly 'original content' with adaptations from his various books. The media response was quite funny with random images of himself doing everything BUT writing. Trivial activities like watering the garden...

I'll have to watch the second season...I have to find out what the detective is all about...

Third season out this year in November, I believe.  

some series are like that... you get pulled in and can't get out.. I have found it to be the case with Doctor Foster.. for some or other reason I just keep on watching, and it isn't something I would normally enjoy or bother with.

Watched season 2 of Happy Valley..I think Sarah Lancashire is just brilliant.  enjoyed her in Last Tango in Halifax, but wow she is really good in Happy Valley, you really see how diverse she is.