What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Two shows I can't seem to let go of recently started again

http://cdn2-www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/gallery/shameless-season-7/shameless__pr_ad.jpg

In honour of the guy that started the thread.

and this

http://screencrush.com/442/files/2016/04/south-park-20-pic.jpg?w=720&cdnnode=1

Toilet humour at its finest...

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only one that works at the moment is getflix, used it last night and it was still working fine.

Im going to switch over to getflix today. I hate Netflix ZA. 65% is just crap Indian Films..

Thanks for the reminder... My trial ended a while ago and I needed to sort out the subscription  :blush: . Sorted now  :thumbup:

Two shows I can't seem to let go of recently started again

http://cdn2-www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/gallery/shameless-season-7/shameless__pr_ad.jpg

In honour of the guy that started the thread.

Give that man a Bells, and thanks for the heads up!

So I must be the only one that enjoys Blindspot. ...Westworld. .....not so much.....

not the only one. Add Billions, Blacklist, the Kettering Incident, and for some laughs BrainDead.

the second half of S02 of fear the walking dead is actually not too bad...quite enjoyed it

Double episode finale was good..they have upped their game

The only one that works at the moment is getflix, used it last night and it was still working fine.

I owe you big time... Finally I can watch the American Netflix. And its so much simpler than Unlocator.

I had Kodi until I installed Plex and bought a AppleTV  :D

I Have Kodi... Love It, Tried Plex... For My Set-up I Needed two Devices Just to run it... Couldnt get the channels to work.... went back to Kodi..Cheaper Simpler, And it Just Works...

ogling hayley atwell in Conviction. I could almost watch that show with the sound off and the video on pause :blush:

and they utterly rubbished Macgyver. What a disgrace! :angry:

Enjoying Atlanta. That dude is lank funny in a very cool, unassuming way.

I owe you big time... Finally I can watch the American Netflix. And its so much simpler than Unlocator.

I have been praising getflix on here for ages!

I Have Kodi... Love It, Tried Plex... For My Set-up I Needed two Devices Just to run it... Couldnt get the channels to work.... went back to Kodi..Cheaper Simpler, And it Just Works...

I have plex for my local content - but I use that less and less..its just easier to fire up kodi and exodus

I have plex for my local content - but I use that less and less..its just easier to fire up kodi and exodus

I'm not very clued up on Kodi and Plexis. Should I have an extra pc as a server to run them.

I'm not very clued up on Kodi and Plexis. Should I have an extra pc as a server to run them.

there is the the thread on kodi..you dont need a dedicated pc if you have an android based media box. I installed it on my amazon fire stick. If you have an android phone then install it on there and install the exodus addon...and play around..you wont look back.

Hi lexx

Kodi works well as a stand alone. for my Plex I was using my xbox which is a Client only, and you need a server to run it, and you cannot run a low powered computer such as a PI as a Plex Server.

My current set for Kodi is as Follows, 1 Raspberry Pi connected to TV as my TV box, using Spekto Fork app to stream (found it works better than Exodus). and another Raspberry Pi as a headless media server that handles my downloads using Transmission and Sonarr as my media management app, however you do not need an extra PC/Server to run Kodi..