What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

I have been pleasantly surprised by The Blacklist, I didn't expect much but its really good.

Season 3 of American Horror Story is brilliant.

Loved it from the first episode. Could not watch more than 2 or 3 episodes of Hostages though

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone watching Banshee...?

Quite a cool show.

Lil bits of shock value here and there.

Just started with s01e01. Loved it. :thumbup:

Season 2 starts overseas tomorrow

Loved it from the first episode. Could not watch more than 2 or 3 episodes of Hostages though

Hostages looked good from the trailer, however the reviews didn't seem great so I gave it a miss.

I have been pleasantly surprised by The Blacklist, I didn't expect much but its really good.

There is something seriously wrong with this story, I get people trying to scare you, but this **** is just too much.

There is something seriously wrong with this story, I get people trying to scare you, but this **** is just too much.

Enjoyed the first season.

Only watched one of the second season, got a bit wayward for me...I generally dont like horror movies because they are so absurd, but the first season was done so well that i was hooked.

it is french with subtitles...so you have to be watching the whole time...unless you can speak french of course!

cant do subtitles... multitasking aint my thing... watching the movie while reading makes me wish i was a chameleon...

i normally watch my series in bed before i go to sleep on the ipad, so by that time i think if i had to read one line i will be long gone...

Did you download "The Blacklist" series? Because i see its only starting on the 21st.

I agree, Hostages are getting lame now. Just kill the freaken President...

Missing out on Walking Dead because of mid season breaks forced me to look into other series. Blacklist bit me hard! Really enjoying it.

Got the first episode of Season 4 of Shameless, the Gallaghers never disappoint me!

Got the first episode of Season 4 of Shameless, the Gallaghers never disappoint me!

+1 for the Gallaghers!!

I was so bad this weekend I rented season 4 and 5 of Bones. . But it was awesome

Any how.. saw this today... oh yes pls

Watch "Game of Thrones Season 4: Trailer #1 (HBO)" on YouTube -

Edited by Gen