What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

yeah saw it on my calendar this morning

that and knightfall

Knightfall was underwhelming. Happy! was FANTASTIC.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I was planning on checking it out over the weekend.

It might just be me. Inevitably I compared it with Vikings and for me it just didn't measure up. 

It might just be me. Inevitably I compared it with Vikings and for me it just didn't measure up. 

I watch Vikings as well so will probably make the comparison too.

I'll watch the first episode and see...

I watch Vikings as well so will probably make the comparison too.

I'll watch the first episode and see...

Vikings is AWESOME!!! It’s a pitty season 5 won’t be on Netflix.

Started watching Breakng bad. It’s pretty awesome but it makes me moer nervous. The whole “will they get found out” aspect is almost to much for me.

Edited by Pieter1

Knightfall was underwhelming. Happy! was FANTASTIC.

Agreed, was expecting more from Knightfall..... didn't even finish the first episode...

Was very Happy With HAPPY

also Enjoyed the First episode of Season 2 of the Grand Tour.

That crash was insane...

(Won't ruin it for those who haven't seen it)

I watched that the weekend...[emoji102]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Vikings is AWESOME!!! It’s a pitty season 5 won’t be on Netflix.

Started watching Breakng bad. It’s pretty awesome but it makes me moer nervous. The whole “will they get found out” aspect is almost to much for me.

Keep watching.... Your affection for different characters will be like a rollercoaster... Enjoy the ride

My Top Five TV Shows of 2017

1. Mindhunter

2. Taboo

3. Agents of SHIELD

4. Happy!

5. Shokugeko no Soma (Food Wars)

Notes:

Mindhunter and Taboo blew me away and along with 2016's Westworld have made me excited to watch TV again. Also get my votes for most eagerly anticipated sequels.

SHIELD has steadily improved by taking risks and shifting the focus and genre of each season. Happy! might be new but it made me happy and what more could I ask for? Shokugeki is quite simply fantastic and not just one of my favourite animes, but one of my favourite all-time TV shows.

Honourable Mentions:

- American Gods. I really liked it and it would definitely be in my Top Ten, but I like action and humour a bit more than drama.

- Vikings. With the loss of Travis Fimmell Vikings has dropped out of my Top Five. It is still one of my favourite shows and I'll be keeping an eye on Alex Høgh Andersen as Ivar the Boneless to see if he can fill his daddy's shoes (hur, hur).

- There are other shows that are just as good and might even be better in some people's opinion, but these are MY Top 5 shows of 2017.

My Top Five TV Shows of 2017

1. Mindhunter

2. Taboo

3. Agents of SHIELD

4. Happy!

5. Shokugeko no Soma (Food Wars)

Notes:

Mindhunter and Taboo blew me away and along with 2016's Westworld have made me excited to watch TV again. Also get my votes for most eagerly anticipated sequels.

SHIELD has steadily improved by taking risks and shifting the focus and genre of each season. Happy! might be new but it made me happy and what more could I ask for? Shokugeki is quite simply fantastic and not just one of my favourite animes, but one of my favourite all-time TV shows.

Honourable Mentions:

- American Gods. I really liked it and it would definitely be in my Top Ten, but I like action and humour a bit more than drama.

- Vikings. With the loss of Travis Fimmell Vikings has dropped out of my Top Five. It is still one of my favourite shows and I'll be keeping an eye on Alex Høgh Andersen as Ivar the Boneless to see if he can fill his daddy's shoes (hur, hur).

- There are other shows that are just as good and might even be better in some people's opinion, but these are MY Top 5 shows of 2017.

Have to agree with Taboo..probably my favourite new show.

As for Vikings..will they not follow history/legend and follow Bjorn's story..as he was more successful than what Ragnar was...but I agree..no Travis no party..if they kill off Lagertha I doubt I will continue watching.????

I am not happy with DSTV..the season has started but only airing here in Jan..their excuse is to avoid the production break so we have no break once it does air..but I call BS

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

1. The leftovers

2. Halt and catch fire

3. Mindhunter

4. Stranger things 2

5. Black mirror

I've added block mirror because I know it's going be good.

What might make it on is Vietnam war.. Which I still have to watch.

Edit.. Forgot about taboo.. It should be up there too

Edited by Stretch

My top 5ish,in no particular order:

• Manhunt: UNAbomber
  • Mindhunter
  • Stranger things 2
  • The sinner / Mr Mercedes - toss-up between these two cos really, they're both equally f;d up!
  • The punisher
Edited by Capricorn

Keep watching.... Your affection for different characters will be like a rollercoaster... Enjoy the ride

Awesome! I have never wanted and not wanted to watch a series at the same time before.