What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Keep watching.... Your affection for different characters will be like a rollercoaster... Enjoy the ride

6 more episodes to go. Man what a series! Absolutely spot on about the characters. Awesome series.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A bunch of people told me to watch this.

I couldn't even make it through the first episode.

That old man burping every 2 seconds pissed me off immediately.

I'd love to know how it got this reputation for being linked to intelligence, I'm sure I got dumber just watching those few minutes....

I’m going to report you to the mods.

6 more episodes to go. Man what a series! Absolutely spot on about the characters. Awesome series.

When it came to awards with that series.. The actress who played Skylar got a raw deal... She was superb.

When it came to awards with that series.. The actress who played Skylar got a raw deal... She was superb.

Is it? All of them are damn good if you ask me.

Holy ballsack! Who's started watching 'The End of the F***ing World' on Netflix? Absolutely amazing piece of television.

Do yourself a favour and binge it. 

Is it? All of them are damn good if you ask me.

They all are.. And I take that back..Anne Gunn won best supporting actress in 2013 and 2014.

From what I recall.. She owned that final season. She was vehemently hated by fans of the show for a few seasons and ended up being one of the more liked characters. I'm really surprised I haven't seen in anything notable recently

Holy ballsack! Who's started watching 'The End of the F***ing World' on Netflix? Absolutely amazing piece of television.

Do yourself a favour and binge it.

Is it really as good as your post suggests?

To all the House of cards fans.. what do you guys think about the show coming back for a final season without Kevin Spacey?

Imho I won't even bother. Another good show down the drain.

Got fibre at the beginning of December, said "bye" to DSTV at the end of December.

Haven't missed it in the slightest. Mom can still watch Kyknet shows on Showmax, and I've downloaded about 1.2Tb on Plex with SABNZBD, Sonarr and Radarr.

What a difference this makes. Spending less time in front of TV, and watching stuff that I like for a change.

The 2 things that strike me most:

1. DSTV HD, isn't.

2. There's a vast amount of content out there. Too much, really.

Anyway, back to the forum topic:

Godless

Lilyhammer

Jack Taylor

Blue Planet II

My next guest (with David Letterman)

The Vietnam War (Ken Burns)

Appropriate Adult

And looking forward to:

Brittania (Sky Atlantic)

And one more thing about "life after DSTV without Sports channels":

There seems to be a number of ways you can get live sports.

My favorite is sailing, and the coverage of the Volvo Ocean Race on the actual website is miles better than anything that the broadcasters have. Live updates very day, expert analysis, real-time position tracking, amazing live footage from the boats.

The Dakar has also been good, following it every day on Red Bull TV.

As for cycling, it looks like Steephill TV is going to be good for all the races this year (they also tell you where to find internet TV coverage).