What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A.P Bio is worth a look if you're looking for some light entertainment after the hardcore awesomeness that is Altered Carbon.

http://www.isobo8.com/pic/uploadimg/2018-2/11999.jpg

picked up season 1 ......... of M*A*S*H .... looking forward to watching this!

I've also got it.

Watched a number of them already, enjoying as much as I did back then.

Surprisingly good video quality, considering it's age. Some shows from that era don't make the transition to big LED screens.

I sort of lost interest in Vikings when Ragnar was killed...I think there was a mid season break... Is it with trying to catch up again

Thanks. No point continuing to watch now.

Thanks. No point continuing to watch now.

P.s. JR is dead

Tony soprano is dead

Laura Palmer was killed by her dad

P.s. JR is dead

Tony soprano is dead

Laura Palmer was killed by her dad

Thanks for this well-considered and mature response. Feeling better now?

Edited by Lotus

Thanks for this well-considered and mature response. Feeling better now?

Dude.. He died about 2 seasons ago. I for one am very conscious about spoilers.. But your comment was akin to someone getting upset after reading that Ned stark was dead.

On this here thread we generally discuss TV shows as and when they happen. I'm pretty sure we have even discussed his death on here before and at the time we would have used the spoilers tag.. But later.. Not so much.

Second point is the entire show is based on history.. Just some basic "for interest sake" googling while watching the show would have revealed how and when and where he was going to die.

Dude.. He died about 2 seasons ago. I for one am very conscious about spoilers.. But your comment was akin to someone getting upset after reading that Ned stark was dead.

On this here thread we generally discuss TV shows as and when they happen. I'm pretty sure we have even discussed his death on here before and at the time we would have used the spoilers tag.. But later.. Not so much.

Second point is the entire show is based on history.. Just some basic "for interest sake" googling while watching the show would have revealed how and when and where he was going to die.

MY dad watches Netflix on my account. Which ruins the 'where you left off' feature for me. Anyways, so I was on season 2 of Narcos. And it sure looks like the season was leading up to his death if you know the history. Problem was I couldn't tell where I left off since he was watching the same show.

So I asked my dad:

Do they kill Pablo at the end of season 2?

I don't wanna ruin it for you.

Well your response is very telling Dad. 

I just wanna know if I can skip to season 3. 

By the looks of the poster it would seem they moved on to the Cali Cartel.

Ya, he's dead. I don't know the history. So don't ruin season 3 for me.

Edited by popcorn_skollie