What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

this is a family show. but she is gorgeous. (in my objective / subjective opinion)

She is indeed

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir Jora and Dany. Oh my genade so many tears so so many.

Yep, he protected her right until the end.

Fair enough... On that note...

Only 5 deaths. 3 major deaths. Was way less than I was expecting.

Sam and Sansa and Tyrian were disappointing.

Unfortunately there is only Bran to retell the story of the slaying... That will be as interesting as hearing print dry

Edit. Forgot about milli...

Aye Sam.. he wants to help but sucks at it.. what we saw of Sam was exactly what his character is..he was never going to become a warrior overnight.

Same goes for Sansa and Tyrion.. Sansa's realisation that she is useless in those situations was a truth for her as well. They will be needed later on and would not have survived.

Also.. only 5 deaths what..lol..

just about all of my Dothraki are dead and a lot of unsullied along with them..dead gone.. I started crying when those flaming swords went out and stopped only 5min after the episode ended .

Edited by Gen

5 main characters.. You know what I mean! [emoji16]

I do..

Lol.

But losing the Dothraki to me was as traumatic as losing a main character .. I knew then we were in for a traumatic experience.

Wonder if they will let the viewers know more about the Golden Company..where its true origin comes from, the books have more details also that there is another Targaryen that is still alive and has been hidden all these years with the golden company.. doubt they will just introduce another character at this point..

And they never brought back Catelyn Stark as lady Stoneheart like in the books.

I do..

Lol.

But losing the Dothraki to me was as traumatic as losing a main character .. I knew then we were in for a traumatic experience.

I said to my Mrs that I think it would've been interesting if it was a day battle, although that wouldn't have suited the White Walkers as I believe White Walkers sleep during the day.

Wonder if they will let the viewers know more about the Golden Company..where its true origin comes from, the books have more details also that there is another Targaryen that is still alive and has been hidden all these years with the golden company.. doubt they will just introduce another character at this point..

And they never brought back Catelyn Stark as lady Stoneheart like in the books.

yeah, that leads me to believe that there is a bit more creative license with the show, which is fiiiine, but still. I'd have preferred it to be true to them a bit more. 

yeah, that leads me to believe that there is a bit more creative license with the show, which is fiiiine, but still. I'd have preferred it to be true to them a bit more.

There would be a reason for her to be brought back.. also doesn't help that Martin hasn't finished the bloody last book yet, and probably never will.

We have questions that need answering and we need to know how he intended to finish the story... although added he did apparently tell them the ending so they did move into his direction with it..

Edited by Gen

A special shout out to Grey Worm too.. his scenes were so well done.. the emphasis on his breathing... just wow.

Seeing him crack like that was heartbreaking. Especially after promising Missandei that he would be back to scissor her on the beach. 

But not as heartbreaking as watching the Dothraki get wiped. Remember what King Robert said? Only a fool would face the Dothraki in an open field. I guess Robert never considered the dead.