What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Yes, but it's THE TV show of the century, so far.

Controlling yourself is easier than controlling everyone else. Exercise restraint. Don't read it if it had the TV show heading, for 24h.

No... Leftovers was the TV show of the century... This is just the one that everyone knows [emoji1787]

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From the preview after the episode.. Which I'm assuming is the same as that.. It's quite evident that they pull a fast one on Euron.

My daughter thinks that Jamie is actually off to kill Cersei...

From the preview after the episode.. Which I'm assuming is the same as that.. It's quite evident that they pull a fast one on Euron.

Possibly, but then what could Arya's unfinished business be?

Would Jamie really kill Cersei knowing that she is pregnant and it is his baby..his one chance to maybe be a father...the things he does for love and all... and when will Euron figure out that it is not his kid..surely he heard what Tyrion said..

I know the reason why he hurt Brienne was so that she wouldn't follow him to Kings landing.

There is a part in the preview that shows the Golden Company walking out of the red keep..but there is a hoodedman in the backround.. a large hooded man..at first I thought he is a prisoner but on closer inspection he is walking away from them and not in the same direction... and why does it look like Euron saw a ghost at the end of the preview?

I suspect the Hooded man may be the Hound or Jamie,. Cersei left the gates of the Redkeep open so that the people would come in and maybe then Dany wouldn't crisp them all.. so perfect chance for The Hound, Arya and Jamie to sneak in.

Edited by Gen

I feel about GOT very much like i feel about tomorrows elections. I dont really support any of the big parties to win. they are iether too weak (jon / DA) too power hungry ( danni / eff) or too evil and corrupt ( cersei / anc). The parties i do support fully are too small and will not win ( Arya, Tyrion / capitalist party)

lets see what happens

Would Jamie really kill Cersei knowing that she is pregnant and it is his baby..his one chance to maybe be a father...the things he does for love and all... and when will Euron figure out that it is not his kid..surely he heard what Tyrion said..

I know the reason why he hurt Brienne was so that she wouldn't follow him to Kings landing.

In my book there are only 2 people that can kill her.. And Ayra is to obvious.... Maybe Sansa from left court.. But more likely Jamie.... Unless she survives and is the ultimate ruler of course

In my book there are only 2 people that can kill her.. And Ayra is to obvious.... Maybe Sansa from left court.. But more likely Jamie.... Unless she survives and is the ultimate ruler of course

for pure jaw on the floor drama - that would be the coolest ending

I feel about GOT very much like i feel about tomorrows elections. I dont really support any of the big parties to win. they are iether too weak (jon / DA) too power hungry ( danni / eff) or too evil and corrupt ( cersei / anc). The parties i do support fully are too small and will not win ( Arya, Tyrion / capitalist party)

lets see what happens

Lol

Arya is going to do what she does and then go find out what is west of Westeros

That would not surprise me at all if Cersei is left standing at the end.. not at all..so far they have fallen for her every trap... they are doing everything she wants them to..