What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Who do you think!? The first person on her list. Clad in steel...

Yep...

But there may be a queue to kill him...

Tag team.. team The Hound, Arya and Grey Worm

Edited by Gen

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We all agreed that there would be no spoilers till Tuesday morning. It's only fair. Not everyone stays up and watches live. Some of us can only watch after work on Mondays. At the point of my comment it was less than 20 hours after the show

What was the spoiler? I was being as vague as possible - dunno if you were refering to my comment about killing off characters? Coz that was in reference to GOT in general. I guess it could have given away a bit, but definitely not who was gonna die or how they were going to die...

There is a part in the preview that shows the Golden Company walking out of the red keep..but there is a hoodedman in the backround.. a large hooded man..at first I thought he is a prisoner but on closer inspection he is walking away from them and not in the same direction... and why does it look like Euron saw a ghost at the end of the preview?

I suspect the Hooded man may be the Hound or Jamie,. Cersei left the gates of the Redkeep open so that the people would come in and maybe then Dany wouldn't crisp them all.. so perfect chance for The Hound, Arya and Jamie to sneak in.

I reckon it's the Hound, and yes he is walking away, or rather, turning around and walking away. Maybe he was turned the other way so that the Golden Company wouldn't recognise him?

Re Euron - how awesome would it be if the Dead Dragon rose again? Sea water is secretly healing and stuff, maybe?

In my book there are only 2 people that can kill her.. And Ayra is to obvious.... Maybe Sansa from left court.. But more likely Jamie.... Unless she survives and is the ultimate ruler of course

Remember, Arya still has her faces.... 

Wanting to get myself a bottle of GoT booze for the next two episodes....

I like house Stark, although R1755 for a bottle of Whisky is a bit much in my opinion:

https://www.bottleshop.co.za/game-of-thrones-house-stark-winters-frost/

Johnnie Walker White Label suits the budget better, but I've never liked the White Walkers:

https://www.bottleshop.co.za/johnnie-walker-white-label-game-of-thrones/

Ag, I think I'll get myself a few Skeleton Coast IPA's.

Edited by WeekendWarrior80

I reckon it's the Hound, and yes he is walking away, or rather, turning around and walking away. Maybe he was turned the other way so that the Golden Company wouldn't recognise him?

Re Euron - how awesome would it be if the Dead Dragon rose again? Sea water is secretly healing and stuff, maybe?

Maybe Bran actually does something useful some how.

And are we sure that is was Drogon that Tyrion saw in Valyria... maybe there is another one out there?

Edited by Gen

Yep...

But there may be a queue to kill him...

Tag team.. team The Hound, Arya and Grey Worm

#Gleganebowl

Episode 5 is apparently even bigger than 3.

If they manage that, GoT would've ruined tv for me for the rest of my life...

Remember, Arya still has her faces....

Still too obvious I think.... But then milli was obvious last episode so We shall wait and see

I hope they haven't revealed too much in the trailer regarding Euron and Drogon, but my thoughts on attacking the ships with the scorpions was to attack from directly above. Those scorpions didn't seem to have wide angles of attack, especially shooting straight up.

Bran is the Night King

I see a lot of people are going with that theory..

Another theory which makes a sence of you consider previous events it that Tyrion is a the third Targaryen ( .. focus now.... there have been hints that it may be a possibility..)

Tyrion has always had a fascination with dragons, he was able to touch one..which is telling and then there is the vision that Dany had way back then. And Tywin time and time again said he was not his son.. even as far as he can't prove it but he is not his son.

Edited by Gen

I hope they haven't revealed too much in the trailer regarding Euron and Drogon, but my thoughts on attacking the ships with the scorpions was to attack from directly above. Those scorpions didn't seem to have wide angles of attack, especially shooting straight up.

Now go back and rewatch that clip.. but improve quality and slow it way down... either they had some blind luck giving us our mmmmm moment or there is a massive hint there.

YES!!!!!!!!!!! Or from behind. I reckon there's a 90 deg "safe zone" directly behind the ships, and about 30 deg above. Can't go vertical, as that'd mean falling spears into the ships.