What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cant wait for season two of true detective to start.

must say harrelson and Mcconaughey (glad i didnt have to spell that when i started writing) doing some proper acting in this series.

and walking dead needs to get going again. the sheriff (not Wyatt) needs to sort out terminus

yea....heard season two have different leads...in a way the two fed of each other's brilliance. Wonder who the new okes will be.

That spaghetti monster still gives me the heebie jeebies. I will bekak myself if I had to run into him on a solo ride in the woods. :clap:

yea....heard season two have different leads...in a way the two fed of each other's brilliance. Wonder who the new okes will be.

That spaghetti monster still gives me the heebie jeebies. I will bekak myself if I had to run into him on a solo ride in the woods. :clap:

Yeah, same type of show, but follows different detectives in a different state. Rumor is Brad Pitt as one of the leads...

Yeah, same type of show, but follows different detectives in a different state. Rumor is Brad Pitt as one of the leads...

what makes it good is that Matthew and Woody are best mates.....brad pitt will not fit in nicely IMHO

So just went a checked the rumor mill again...

It has been confirmed that it will be set in California.. possible detective cast include Colin Farrel, Brad Pitt and Ewan McGregor... With possible cameo by McConaughey...

RUMORS!!!

i'm keen to follow this direction of different actors.

The thing that lately gets me with some of the crap on TV, is that it's the same old same old for seasons on end.

as for Walking dead, season upon season of Zombie slaughter never gets old!

So just went a checked the rumor mill again...

It has been confirmed that it will be set in California.. possible detective cast include Colin Farrel, Brad Pitt and Ewan McGregor... With possible cameo by McConaughey...

RUMORS!!!

I wouldnt mind pitt and farrel....reckon they can do the edgy, psychologically moertoe cops.

Roll on season two. I won't lie, the kids angle was quite disturbing even more so with the fact that I have a little girl. Made my stomache churn in couple of the scenes.

Agreed.

Pitt could work well, other than him making the ladie's knees weak, he is a pretty decent actor.

lol. what about throwing Depp in for good measure...

Agreed.

Pitt could work well, other than him making the ladie's knees weak, he is a pretty decent actor.

lol. what about throwing Depp in for good measure...

ever since becoming a pirate Johhny depp has also become a one trick pony and lost all credibility....he needs to find a role that does not involve anything remotely like jack sparrow/edward scissorhands/willy wonka/the mad hatter/Tonto and work his way back to normaility..even his role in Fear and loathing had those elements....I cast him as a has been now

ever since becoming a pirate Johhny depp has also become a one trick pony and lost all credibility....he needs to find a role that does not involve anything remotely like jack sparrow/edward scissorhands/willy wonka/the mad hatter/Tonto and work his way back to normaility..even his role in Fear and loathing had those elements....I cast him as a has been now

Have you seen him in Transcendence?

I have not.....I see the movie does not have much of a rating...does he shed his all too familiar persona?

I have not.....I see the movie does not have much of a rating...does he shed his all too familiar persona?

Its not going to be an award winner, but definitely worth a watch.... As for back to normality,,, yes, but maybe with a slight detour via scissor hands....

I did think it was good though..

And Donnie Brasco!

But Depp does do weird well..

Joaquim Phoenix will do the trick hey hey.