What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

is it actually on DSTV? well I never

Ha ha ha ha.. yip it is.. I have the explora decoder and well there is a hell of a lot on that catch up lol

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently watching (via dvd) quite an old series called Breaking Bad, watched up to season 3 so far and still have another 2 seasons waiting on the dvd shelf.

Slow but jolly good...dont know how we missed this one

Yoh, it just gets better and better.. And the end....!!!

Currently watching (via dvd) quite an old series called Breaking Bad, watched up to season 3 so far and still have another 2 seasons waiting on the dvd shelf.

Slow but jolly good...dont know how we missed this one

must be all those rocks up there in swissland...you been living under a few of them?

Yoh, it just gets better and better.. And the end....!!!

I'm taking them with on holiday, going jol golf, swim with the fishes and watch breaking bad for a few weeks

must be all those rocks up there in swissland...you been living under a few of them?

Cave dweller life is hard, but i've got an escape plan see above

Guest notmyname

Just a warning. The series has a crappy end.

One of those just end without the story running to an end

Should I just dump hope and Jimmy and move one.

i have been watching Breaking bad again with my wife...all she wants to do is go to the last episode and see what happens to walter white...she cant stand him...we have about 7 episodes left and she is not interested in watching those last 7 ...it drives me mad...cos when it was on, every week I was craving the next episode... and she couldn't be damned

Edited by Stretch

i have been watching Breaking bad again with my wife...all she wants to do is go to the last episode and see what happens to walter white...she cant stand him...we have about 7 episodes left and she is not interested in watching those last 7 ...it drives me mad...cos when it was on, every week I was craving the next episode... and she couldn't be damned

At the moment i cannot decide who is the biggest jerk...walter white or his wife

His wife just kicked him out and was messing around with her boss.... so i'm siding with WW for now i think

Pse dont tell me what happens later on :thumbup:

At the moment i cannot decide who is the biggest jerk...walter white or his wife

His wife just kicked him out and was messing around with her boss.... so i'm siding with WW for now i think

Oh.... just you wait..

All I will say is by the time you get to Ozymandias, which is pretty much the best episode of any TV show ever, you'll be feeling everything at once and will have to pick your jaw up afterwards.

Keep it as a filler...

This, unfortunately the show got cancelled a bit early. Bit it's enjoyable comedy and makes a great filler show when you want one or 2 episodes of comedy.

Some recommendations from me this week:

1.) The 100 - Turning into a very good show, nicely paced and enjoyable. Also the female lead is pretty damn....pretty :P

2.) Walking dead - New Season is picking up nicely, Rick finally knows who he is

3.) Chicago Fire and Chicago P.D. - produced by Dick Wolfe from Law and Order and Miami Vice, these shows make excellent weekly viewing. Not gonna win any awards but always enjoyable.

4.) Saving Hope - I love and hate this show at the same time, which is what makes it good. Very few shows make me choose sides. And Michael Shanks has my eternal loyalty after Stargate SG-1

5.) Elementary - New Season starting, one of the best shows on TV

6.) Arrow - New season is just getting better and better.

Some recommendations from me this week:

1.) The 100 - Turning into a very good show, nicely paced and enjoyable. Also the female lead is pretty damn....pretty :P

2.) Walking dead - New Season is picking up nicely, Rick finally knows who he is

3.) Chicago Fire and Chicago P.D. - produced by Dick Wolfe from Law and Order and Miami Vice, these shows make excellent weekly viewing. Not gonna win any awards but always enjoyable.

4.) Saving Hope - I love and hate this show at the same time, which is what makes it good. Very few shows make me choose sides. And Michael Shanks has my eternal loyalty after Stargate SG-1

5.) Elementary - New Season starting, one of the best shows on TV

6.) Arrow - New season is just getting better and better.

Need to check The 100 out, not familiar with it..

Chicago Fire/PD - Love the way they intertwine the shows.. 

Elementary is just great, JLM is just amazingly good!

ill give the 100 a go....

cant stand elementary

edit ...just seen the 100 is about under 18's being sent back...mmm...gonna give a few episodes a go and report back

Edited by Stretch

Game of Thrones my next favourite, watched the first 3 seasons while using the IDT

Tried to buy season 4 for this winter but its only available in Feb 2015 :cursing: