What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

nothing. Nada, bokkerol. It steals too much time and the quality of the stuff going around is rubbish anyway. I will rather read a book or even better play some board games with my family.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else watching State of Affairs? blah blah american politics, but its been interesting watching thus far.

last few eps of The 100 strongly reminded me of Twilight: The mountainmen being the vampires and the grounders the lycans.

The Flash has been fun with some nice developments in the last few eps. But that crossover ep with The Arrow was wtf.

Also enjoying Madam Secretary. Lotsa blah blah americana, but that woman is HOT!

Really enjoying The Flash, it's nice light entertainment and the Arrow tie in was a bit inevitable after Barry had appeared in series 1 (maybe 2) of Arrow.

The two go to series for us right now are Gotham and Agents of Shield, really enjoyed the latest episode for Agents.

Outside of them we are doing big time catch up on Sons of Anarchy which is better than I thought it would be (if a little predictable with its major plot twists).

persevering with outlander....bit schmaltzy...but bearable. Does the dstv version have subtitles for the Gaelic?

Sadly no subtitles for the Gaelic

Really enjoying The Flash, it's nice light entertainment and the Arrow tie in was a bit inevitable after Barry had appeared in series 1 (maybe 2) of Arrow.

The two go to series for us right now are Gotham and Agents of Shield, really enjoyed the latest episode for Agents.

Outside of them we are doing big time catch up on Sons of Anarchy which is better than I thought it would be (if a little predictable with its major plot twists).

last few eps of AoS was pretty intense! but so typical of end of season cliffhangers. :( Stockpiling Got Ham for later, deep into the tv series off-season.

last few eps of AoS was pretty intense! but so typical of end of season cliffhangers. :( Stockpiling Got Ham for later, deep into the tv series off-season.

There is a big gap coming up - 

Agents next episode early March and a few others back in Jan/Feb.

There is a big gap coming up - 

Agents next episode early March and a few others back in Jan/Feb.

yep, the famine is coming...uurgh

yep, the famine is coming...uurgh

When did this whole 'mid season finale' followed by a break start? It's very American and bloody annoying.

Why not just call it as it is? Two short seasons not one.

When did this whole 'mid season finale' followed by a break start? It's very American and bloody annoying.

Yeah everyone is doing it now...I remember when breaking bad did it in the last season it meant they were not able to compete for emmies. It obviously has something to do with ratings and maintaining viewership. The Mad men mid season is ridiculous..by the time it starts again it is going to be a full year basically

Edited by Stretch

its normal: the break around superbowl, fall break, thanksgiving break etc etc. Read an article yesterday saying TV viewership in the US is dropping off a cliff in general. Ratings that would've benched a show back then, is seen as admirable now. So there's going to be a lot of churn in the schedules as they try to juggle shows around to keep the ratings up,or trying to increase exposure for improved ratings,and that includes giving very popular shows slightly longer breaks. Then again, the americans are a bit strange: stuff i find fantastic suffer pathetic ratings and get chopped in a hurry.

Just started watching the Brit Tv series "The Missing. It's taken the UK by storm.

Also new is "Marco Polo" the first 2 episodes have aired.

I'm really enjoying the light hearted show "Bad Judge" for nothing more than Kate Walsh's legs & in the same genre, "Benched" is worth watching.

"Welcome to Sweden" was humorous & the series has been picked up for a further 10 episodes & for a bit of nostalgia I've gone back to the 1973 series "The World at War" well worth viewing again.

I found "China Beach" on solarmovie. The soundtrack transports me back in time to the 80's & 90's.

Just started watching the Brit Tv series "The Missing. It's taken the UK by storm.

Also new is "Marco Polo" the first 2 episodes have aired.

I'm really enjoying the light hearted show "Bad Judge" for nothing more than Kate Walsh's legs & in the same genre, "Benched" is worth watching.

"Welcome to Sweden" was humorous & the series has been picked up for a further 10 episodes & for a bit of nostalgia I've gone back to the 1973 series "The World at War" well worth viewing again.

I found "China Beach" on solarmovie. The soundtrack transports me back in time to the 80's & 90's.

World at war is a classic.