What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my missus is watching it..i recognise the chick with tats....and i see why y'all watching it also.

http://www.ctv.ca/getmedia/a4537be6-547e-4108-9040-a87f51a711bc/nup_167897_0998_e9af0851.jpg

Also on the fence about Quantico.

Popcorn_skollie - I don't need children around to enjoy The Muppets.

Blindspot, I find I am losing interest.

Apart from the episode at the CDC where their investigation accelerated the timeline, every other one has been that they decode just the right tattoo just in time to avert the disaster (admittedly I have not seen the latest episode yet) - but this formula is getting old really fast.

Aaah but you see.. the other storyline will keep us hooked to see why she did it to herself.

I've Only seen 2 episodes

my missus is watching it..i recognise the chick with tats....and i see why y'all watching it also.

http://www.ctv.ca/getmedia/a4537be6-547e-4108-9040-a87f51a711bc/nup_167897_0998_e9af0851.jpg

How can you not recognise her (yes I know you did). she has Thor's back.. and will kill loki if he betrays him

Speaking of Loki .. you guys what the graham norton show?

Man did I enjoy the episode with him in it the other day.. almost as much as what he did.

Edited by Gen

Quantico chic is hot. Don't think the FBI has really so many hot women in one place. Lol..

Probably like where I work, I am convinced HR has a policy to hire ugly people wherever possible - luckily I got in before that policy came into effect ;)

Aaah but you see.. the other storyline will keep us hooked to see why she did it to herself.

I've Only seen 2 episodes

I don't find myself caring too much about that, or if she is/isn't Taylor - though that is probably linked to the fact that I am losing interest overall.

How can you not recognise her (yes I know you did). she has Thor's back.. and will kill loki if he betrays him

say whaaaat? i dunno what you talking about now...is that marvel stuff?

Just watched E01 of S02 of The Leftovers...superb!! what a great scene setting character building first episode....already significantly better than the first season which was great

Seriously need to catch up on Gotham. The Fiancee and I had the whole series set to record, although we've been distracted with a bit of Quantico, CSI, Cold Case, and the odd movie in between.

Was never a huge fan of series until I met my future wifey.

Seriously need to catch up on Gotham. The Fiancee and I had the whole series set to record, although we've been distracted with a bit of Quantico, CSI, Cold Case, and the odd movie in between.

Was never a huge fan of series until I met my future wifey.

I was never a fan of series until I canned Monochoice....  :ph34r:

TVLine asks Scott M. Gimple how long viewers will have to wait to discover Glenn’s fate, and he replies, “Not terribly long. It’ll be in the first half of the season. And there are only five episodes left.”

Scott M. Gimple says of Glenn, “In some way, we will see Glenn, some version of Glenn, or parts of Glenn again, either in flashback or in the current story, to help complete the story.”

Dave Alpert tells MTV, “that good guy Glenn, regardless of what has happened to Glenn, is gone.”

http://www.amc.com/shows/the-walking-dead/talk/2015/10/what-critics-have-to-say-about-last-sundays-episode-thank-you

yeah i'm bored...

His head is in a bitter way
His brain's on fire
He's just looking for the perfect wave
It's His brain's desire
I'll think of him when I walk the strand
On this true Hermosa night

GLEN is dead [4x]