Pwc cycle park length

Uni

That would be fantastic, as i live only a couple of km's away! :clap:

That is one big hill! But they said it they have a nice track on the uphill so you won't kill yourself, but I have to see that for myself. Track 139 is just on the other side of the n1 and it is steep, but only if you want uphill.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that being said..Anybody up for a ride at Groenkloof over the weekends or any other fun place that's challenging PM me...I'm always keen to explore new places.

Hi guys, we broke ground on the new pump track and dedicated skill section today as well as a revamp of the new 2 larger bmx/jump tracks. We have contracted Hylton Turvey (the master behind Karkloof) for the next 3-6 months to do major revamps and also to redo a number of our main park trails. Main visitor areas will be ready by end of August while full revamp will be complete by the end of the year.

Lots of great singletrack coming!!

Hi guys, we broke ground on the new pump track and dedicated skill section today as well as a revamp of the new 2 larger bmx/jump tracks. We have contracted Hylton Turvey (the master behind Karkloof) for the next 3-6 months to do major revamps and also to redo a number of our main park trails. Main visitor areas will be ready by end of August while full revamp will be complete by the end of the year.

Where is that? Sounds interesting.

Where is that? Sounds interesting.

Cnr Sloane and Main Road Bryanston.

Pump Track should be finished by the end of next week.

Oh! This is happening at the PWC Bike Park?

A Dual Slalom course from the Far East end down the hill parrallel to the Highwaywould be nice. :whistling:

Either that or a proper jump line for MTB's in the same place.

A Dual Slalom course from the Far East end down the hill parrallel to the Highwaywould be nice. :whistling:

+1 on a dual slalom course! Dual slalom races are the shiz!

sounds good! will come have a look.

A version of that is happening.

Proper dirt jumps and a full size pump track will definitely make the drive across town worthwhile. Nice work! I know this isn't a suggestion box but the park would make a really nice place to hone certain skills like having a line of 8 berms down a hill so that you can really mastering tight cornering. That kind of thing. Anyway it looks like it is going to be a really great improvement especially with somebody like Hylton at the helm.

My new office very near the bikepark, I would love to ride in the mornings. What time do you guys open during the week, and do you have showers?

My new office very near the bikepark, I would love to ride in the mornings. What time do you guys open during the week, and do you have showers?

It is open 7AM - 6PM and yes there are showers!

Archived