Pwc cycle park length

Uni

Thanks haven't ridden there at all!

But by previous posts seemed to be on the down,wanted to make sure was worth the visit!

Should be. Last time I was there they started doing more maintenance on the trails.

Hopefully they rebuild the roller coaster at some point. .

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's now been bought by the more golf group along with cycle lab. They are putting some big money into it from what I've heard.

It's now been bough by the more golf group along with cycle lab. They are putting some big money into it from what I've heard.

Good to hear

Spent a few hours there on saturday afternoon!

Was very dissapointed,trails don't seem to be graded very well,stuff on the black diamond trails were more like blue trails and were really easy to ride compared to black diamond trails else where.also the double diamond trail is closed and overgrown though it appeared to be more of a trials bike playground...so not worth the 50 bucks entry.won't be going back!

Hi Guys

You are right the park has been bought out by MoreCycle, we are investing heavily in the facilities there and have almost completed the first phase of the club house which will include a new deck and coffee shop area. We are also hard at work improving and fixing many of the trails (and hopefully adding some new ones). So hopefully you guys will see some big improvements going forward.

Regarding the severity of the trails our focus on the park is to provide a fun and friendly skills park that allows most riders to improve their skills level in the best way possible.

Hi Guys

You are right the park has been bought out by MoreCycle, we are investing heavily in the facilities there and have almost completed the first phase of the club house which will include a new deck and coffee shop area. We are also hard at work improving and fixing many of the trails (and hopefully adding some new ones). So hopefully you guys will see some big improvements going forward.

Regarding the severity of the trails our focus on the park is to provide a fun and friendly skills park that allows most riders to improve their skills level in the best way possible.

Thanks.Good to hear.

Hi Guys

Please keep us updated on the progress, Looking forward to seeing the improvements

Was there 2 weeks ago.

Def still not worth the entry fee if you have been on a bike for more than a year.

ATM it's only good for beginners.

Trails are not challenging and still very overgrown

Plenty of the old great trails are closed or in disrepair.

Lots of work still to be done.

@morecycling is there any eta on the trails being repaired?

Was there 2 weeks ago.

Def still not worth the entry fee if you have been on a bike for more than a year.

ATM it's only good for beginners.

Trails are not challenging and still very overgrown

Plenty of the old great trails are closed or in disrepair.

Lots of work still to be done.

Lots of re-furbz needed. :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys

Should you not focus on the maintenance of the trails as a priority before other facilities like coffee shop etc? Get those sorted out first to bring in the riders. Once there are lots of riders then expand with coffee shops and other facilities.

• 4 months later...

Any update on the parks condition? Don't want to drive all the way from PTA for nothing.

Any update on the parks condition? Don't want to drive all the way from PTA for nothing.

Would be nice to get feedback.... Would love to ride some place new......

Same, Modderfontein is a nightmare after the grading. And Thaba has lots of up and down, and very little singletrack, well at least on the green/Yellow. I'm allergic to hills :). Otherwise where else close to Edenvale/Bedfordview side is good?

Archived