Exciting new store opening soon in JHB!

Gooner101

Problem with this thread is that if the new shop does not live up to the hype then will go down if flames along with the hubbers hyping it :ph34r:

+1

At this rate I hope theres gonna be some pretty topless waitresses serving beers when you walk inside

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been told I can spill the beans...

'Ridgeway Cycling Concepts' is the official name of the store.

I don`t see Cannondale in the name :ph34r:

Edited by nickc

I don`t see Cannondale in the name :ph34r:

If I have anything to do with it, Cannondale may not be in the name, but they will certainly be stocking them :)

If I have anything to do with it, Cannondale may not be in the name, but they will certainly be stocking them :)

I like your thinking :)

Don't know if it's been mentioned - missed a page or two - any idea of the opening date?

Don't know if it's been mentioned - missed a page or two - any idea of the opening date?

They are working on some finer details, but they are pushing for July sometime.... Will keep you posted as soon as I get any info :)

Awesome news about the possibility of you guys stocking Dale's :)

Love the name !!!!!

As the Hype.........I'm totally in and will suppost these guys as much as possible !!!!!! It as it take's serious Balls to open a store in this economic times. Given the area and the atrocious service the local shops in the area and the stock they keep...it's sure exciting to finally have a decant shop on our back door.

How do we go about if we have possible products we know suppliers would like to stock in this shop ? I'm asking as I have a couple

Nice. If they stock Jerome's ride I will definitely pop in. :D

Awesome news about the possibility of you guys stocking Dale's :)

Love the name !!!!!

As the Hype.........I'm totally in and will suppost these guys as much as possible !!!!!! It as it take's serious Balls to open a store in this economic times. Given the area and the atrocious service the local shops in the area and the stock they keep...it's sure exciting to finally have a decant shop on our back door.

How do we go about if we have possible products we know suppliers would like to stock in this shop ? I'm asking as I have a couple

Awesome to see you sharing the excitement a lot of us do too :)

Nice one! Very "race-like" name :thumbup:

But Ridgeway is in the south by Southgate !!

Good butchery with nice prego's there

Edited by ngala24

But Ridgeway is in the south by Southgate !!

Good butchery with nice prego's there

Ridgeway is a sportsbar in Stoneridge centre, Greenstone... It's proximity to the new bike shop is perfect as now while my bike is being washed/serviced post ride I can now sneak off for a quick beer :whistling: