Exciting new store opening soon in JHB!

Gooner101

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to have a look at a GT force, hopefully there will be some nice opening specials :whistling:

Edited by Nofearnofun

KIM HAS ATTENTION TO DETAIL THAT MOST SHOPS WILL DREAM OF, I CANT TELL YOU HOW MANY COMPONENTS HE HAS GOT EXCHANGED FOR ME DUE TO FACTORY RECALL(NOT EVEN SUPPLIED BY HIM) A FRAME THAT WAS CRACKED AGAIN NOT SUPPLIED BY HIM, LOCK OUT SHOCK, AND A SHIFTER ALL XTR,,,HE MAY NOT HAVE ALL THE EXPENSIVE STUFF IN STOCK BUT HE ORDERS IT AND AT DECENT PRICES, HE IS ONE OF 3 SHOPS I USE, AND WOULD RECOMEND HIM A MILLION TIMES

Completely different view and experience of that shop. Tried to use them a number of times - will never go back.

Not looking to get into an argument over LBSs....its already been mentioned here that everyone has a different experience with the same LBSs, just adding my 2c

Dude, that is totally awesome and very excited times ahead.

Being in the area is going to make it very convenient.........and if you add Cannondale to that sweet looking list you sure will have two Dales won over to be serviced and washed there :)

Dude, that is totally awesome and very excited times ahead.

Being in the area is going to make it very convenient.........and if you add Cannondale to that sweet looking list you sure will have two Dales won over to be serviced and washed there :)

I'm a Cannondale fan myself, i'll have to make it happen :P

Is there any indication of the brands they are going to stock ?

GT, Trek, Fuji & Bianchi that I know about at this stage.

If I have any influence over the powers that be there, I'll be trying to get them to stock Cannondale as well :whistling:

Edited by Wez-O

Okay okay let me think your way then...they can keep the DJer if they stock the Evil Undead (Downhill bike) and if they let me test ride it around the block I might just be their 1st proper customer (not just one that walks out with bombs)...

(just relax okay....of course we all have our own preferences (thank goodness for that also), but Ill go pop in even if they dont stock what my heart desires)

Hayley they have a nice tar downhill road right next to the store, which will be perfect for test rides...

I cant wait for the store to open.

Finally a decent LBS with a pub next door. Hopefully our club ride does not start and end there. I wont be going home after the rides.

If I have any influence over the powers that be there, I'll be trying to get them to stock Cannondale as well :whistling:

You riding this weekend?

+1

Problem with this thread is that if the new shop does not live up to the hype then will go down if flames along with the hubbers hyping it :ph34r: