CWC: Have they lost their touch?

wilvegza

Not gonna read the whole thread, but has OP contacted Chris Snr or Jnr with his problem, before posting his complaint here as a FIRST POST. (This always makes me wary of the motives)

Yeah, interesting choice to post here as a new user and then flame a big retailer...

Wazzup!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think his complaint sounded reasonable. He tried to resolve it with the shop and when this failed (18 days later and still no wheels) he brought it to the community's attention. Have CWC responded to date? I don't care if you have 1 post or 3627 posts. If your post have merit, it should be treated with respect. It probably would not have been 5 pages if you cut the cr@p from all of us that feel the need to add our 2c on every post.

Update from the OP who started this rant.

I received my refund from CWC today as promised.

I noticed from all the comments that there are only a few that had similar problems, thus CWC is not doing too badly.

I do not have any motive other than to highlight my particular problem and venting my frustration (I am already feeling better as a result). I understand "Murphy's Law" very well. This is a text book example of if something can go wrong it will go wrong.

I have a lot of respect for both Chris senior and Chris junior. I am not attacking them. I also just wanted to say "watch-it". I could have easily walked away with a set of 29er wheels, which are worth much more than the 26ers I ordered (and sell them on the Hub, make a profit and go back and buy the 26ers and put money in my pocket).

Maybe it was just a wake-up call to stop upgrading my wife's 26er and buy her a 29er instead!

read a fred, a fred? - It's a thread bru! or is dat fru ? or are my tyres fred worned, or tread forned, or must all us other hubbers who don't read the hole fred fear to step wear angels fred, ted ?

What the feck?

:-D

Guest Latent Blue
mini hijack = on

ek wil net weet as: wie se verantwoordelikheid is dit om merchandise te check?

waneer hulle uitpak kyk hulle na die items wat hulle uitpak vir enige foute of moet ek kyk voor ek koop?

mini hijack = off

mini highjack:lol:

Youre so cute when your apologetic

Edited by Latent Blue

Guest Latent Blue
read a fred, a fred? - It's a thread bru! or is dat fru ? or are my tyres fred worned, or tread forned, or must all us other hubbers who don't read the hole fred fear to step wear angels fred, ted ?
did joe see wat ai did?

Boem!!!

Update from the OP who started this rant.

I received my refund from CWC today as promised.

I noticed from all the comments that there are only a few that had similar problems, thus CWC is not doing too badly.

I do not have any motive other than to highlight my particular problem and venting my frustration (I am already feeling better as a result). I understand "Murphy's Law" very well. This is a text book example of if something can go wrong it will go wrong.

I have a lot of respect for both Chris senior and Chris junior. I am not attacking them. I also just wanted to say "watch-it". I could have easily walked away with a set of 29er wheels, which are worth much more than the 26ers I ordered (and sell them on the Hub, make a profit and go back and buy the 26ers and put money in my pocket).

Maybe it was just a wake-up call to stop upgrading my wife's 26er and buy her a 29er instead!

:clap:

Maar jy het hulle goed stil gemaak.

the stock fly when it is on sale. Adding an item to your basket on CWC does not reserve the stoc, so by the time you check out the stock might be sold. Nothing wrong with that IMO (even though I lost out on some great deals due to this)

I'd check the CPA on this. It's like the "while stocks last" approach, which is not a valid sales pitch. It's called bait marketing, and it is illegal.

Edited by Tumbleweed

My dealings with CWC have always been pleasant. They once posted me a handlebar that wasnt the same width as on the web site. Got an instant refund. Im a big fan of CWC

• 4 months later...

oo ok righty want ek het 'n helmoet gekoop met 'n kraak op 'n not so obvious plek, ek het so baie hemoets op my kop gehad daai dag, anycase hulle het dit terug gevat meer as 'n week terug en ek sit nog sonder 'n replacement.

boetie wat dit moes aflaai by Cytek het vergeet om dit af te laai laas week, en tot dusver nog niks gehoor nie.

maarnouja

ek het toe 'n replacement gekry op 14 june 2013

hulle het toe gereel dat ek die helmet by Cytec hier op SSW aflaai en 'n week later het ek die replacement een weer daar opgetel

die naweek, saterdag in fact, kom ek agter die replacement een het OOK 'n kraak op presies dieselfde plek.

ek lig hulle weer in en hulle se ek moet maar weer stuur, maar die keer moet ek dit POS want ek kannie dit weer by Cytec gaan aflaai nie. so its gonna cost me money and i dont like it

anybody had similar problems??

PS: i did not have a crash with the helmet :)

must be honest the new shop has disappointed me on 2 occasions now.......not the end of the world, no need to start a thread just not going to rush back anytime soon, happy to order online and have delivered to me......horses for courses.

edit: how old is this thread.......?

Edited by rock

ek sal seker maar die blerrie ding moet courier, sal i ma go to the post office and do counter to counter?

dont have time for this s... exams start tomorrow!