2013 thehubsa TdF fantasy competition

Frosty

Almost Tour time...  

107 members have voted

1. 1. If organised again this year, will you enter?

• Yes
    • No

I a smiling. 2 years in a row.

Just beating my wife to the line! She isn't impressed.

Thanks again Gerald for the awesome competition. Every year we look forward to this and we spend a lot of time in picking our final teams.

And thanks again to all my team members for bringing home the bacon.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a million Gerald. Awesome skills there.

'Dale , what can I say. Strong finish on your side bru. Take it easy on me on the road.

Thanks a million Gerald. Awesome skills there.

'Dale , what can I say. Strong finish on your side bru. Take it easy on me on the road.

Hehee

Stiek yt jou bang ding!

Yes, it was a pleasure to play, 7th spot for me, my downfall was a totally nonscoring rider in "Cadel Evans" in my team, after a good Giro I thought he would make a top 5, but obviously, not to be.

Next year he is completely off my list,...... that will teach him.! :D

...........but Yeah, nice well run competition, my thanks to all concerned.

Tie 13 for my debut in the 'race' - that will do nicely. Also came close the stage points haul prize. Some good picks in talantsky and nairo .. missed out on Kitel ....... and TJ - you are dead to me!

Thanks Gerald, really enjoyed this! Appreciate all the efforts - was a very lekker comp!

Happy with 15th for my first crack, but next year I will hopefully have learnt from some of my mistakes :blush:

Thank you Gerald for your efforts with this competition. It was my first time playing and was an absolute jol... although my score showed differently :blush:

Congrats to the winners!!!

Great competition, thanks Gerald and well done to the winners!

Tied with grumpy for 7th, my bet on Pinot didn't pay off and I was hoping Rolland would take the polka dots.

Thanks Admin and Captcha Photography for the prizes

Thanks to everyone for taking part, and keeping it going all these years - still a long way to go before Phil Sherwin & Paul Liggett can mention that we've been doing this for 100 years.

In the meantime, I will work on a few more scoring options to see if there are any improvements.

Until 2014...

Happy riding, and typing.

Regards,

Gerald, aka Frosty

the winner of the MyNav GPS unit is the person who scores the best single haul of points on one stage, plus the points from the Team Time Trial.

this is a tie between Supermar and Word, so he count back to the best points after week 1 (also a time) and then the best points haul after week 2:

Congrats to Supermar

BestSingleStage+TTT.pdf

AAARRGGHHHHH!! So close yet so far. Slipped from 3rd place to 6th overall. Miss out on the one prize I thought I had won

Well done Frosty - was an awesome competition. My team had green, polka, white and yellow jersey winner. Also full podium for GC (Froome, Quintana, Rodriguez), full podium for Polka (Quintana, Froome, Rolland), first 2 places for Green (Sagan, Cavendish), first place for White, winner of the most aggressive rider of the tour and the winning team overall (Saxo) and I still could not win this. TOUGH SCHOOL.

My downfall must have been leaving out Contador in favour of the non-performer of the year Voekler.

thanks Gerald - awesome!

I feel like Valverde - 4th last year 11th this year, dissappointing to say the least, but I will make a comeback next year, I might even pick my own team for a change... ( ;) @Tridude)