How do I get into the 2014 Sani2C?

martinsnyman

Any advice, dates etc will be greatly appreciated, I cannot miss this year!

Three ways

1.Just enter and see if you are lucky...

2.Train like you have a entry and get one closer to the time when okes want to sell theirs aka mercenary style

3.Enter for joberg2c and do sani anyway

Edited by rouxtjie

or look for someone that did sani2c this year but won't be dping next year. strike a deal with him/her on the side and get him/her to enter again only to transfer the entry to yourself afterward...

Same here. Looking for an adventure entry. Did race in 2013. But that's just way to clicky!

Think what Mr Singletrack says is about the smartest way to guarantee an entry - if you know someone with an entry...

What helps is to follow Sani2C on facebook and/or twitter, you will get regular updates on the entry procedure close to the time, we got an entry through the "normal" channels last year, and it seems there were a lot of first timers on the trail with us, so "new" people do get entries despite the large number of riders returning year after year.

This year the entries being sold on thehub close to the time by people not being able to go were literally snapped up in seconds, so even that is not an easy or guaranteed way to get in!

I got an email a couple of weeks ago stating that everybody doing the Dusi2c this year will get first preference on Sani entries for 2014. That means there will be less spots open in 2014.

I trained as if I had an entry and actually got 2 entries quite easily. Just keep en eye on the classifieds here on The Hub as well as on Sani2C's facebook feed. A lot of entries become available leading up to the event when people realise they forgot to train, or got an injury or whatever.

I'm giving up my entry so my spot will be open. Done it twice now and got lots of other races on my bucket list.

Think the waiting list is quite long so unless you already on it, not much chance of getting in that way.

I'm giving up my entry so my spot will be open. Done it twice now and got lots of other races on my bucket list.

Think the waiting list is quite long so unless you already on it, not much chance of getting in that way.

Can i fill your spot or has it been taken?

• 2 weeks later...

Should Firemeister no longer be interested i would appreciate it if you would give me 2nd option?

I am giving up my entry this year as I am planning to do joberg2c next year. I've already received 2 PMs wanting my entry by the means I've mentioned...

Can I please have 3rd option on your entry?