Absa Cape Epic announces new cycling apparel sponsorship with ASSOS

Matt

Sjoe, last time I mentioned that I was nearly tarred and feathered :whistling:

That is quite lame...why would they do it?????

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who YOU calling a lady,there no ladies here only guys who sit and p11ss ,,,, hey BROGUE you been on the down low lately, hows OUR SEXY LAWYER

:blush: I'll take that as a cue to leave then. Or am I not a Lady? huh huh huh?

That is quite lame...why would they do it?????

And how's that new baby rolling?

Send us pics here yet?

lamers do what lamers do?

suppose......I just don't see the logic....it is quite sad though.

Edited by rouxtjie

Popularity race? I find that is something that insecure people really strive for.

Never had the need.

You are absolutely right........I constantly need to be reminded by everyone that likes me,

what a lekka person I am.

It does make me feel good that I'm not constantly being told what a Tjop I am......

But then I also don't go around telling people that they are morons, or spineless or whatever you say

that makes you....party of 1....feel better about the situations you find yourself in......

@Azonic,

I don't really care what you wear on the bike, man.

What I value though is coolness and respect.

You come across as rude and dissing to those different than you in your posts, i.e. wrap their ass in that silky Assos.

You've done this on several other discussions, man. Yoh.

Do what you want with your moola. It's yours. I'll do the same with mine.

Assos will be boutique brand long after you and me have stopped riding our bikes.

So what.

+1

And how's that new baby rolling?

Send us pics here yet?

SweatyBetty, had rum party this weekend, but she is built, will put her through her paces next weekend.

Will take some lekker ones tonight. Very happy so far.

I am not a fan of fakes. Companies invest millions in R&D and building their brands and to get copied just isnt cricket.

I am lost now, you seem to be contradicting my stance.

Azonic made it very clear that he likes fakes, I say that it's the approach of a cheapskate, you utterly offload your bowels on me and now you are standing at the same start line ?

I wouldn't be surprised if you wear cowboy hats, khaki shorts and fellies, I simply wouldn't know.

If this is the case however, perhaps it's then a difference in taste issue, some like fashionable stuff and others enjoy looking like hillbilly's.

As they say, it's in the breeding.

He lives in PE - goes without saying he wears Khaki... it's fashionable there...

Careful on the breeding thing.... I also come from PE.... and you might just be associated with my fashion sense seeing as we have the same shoes... :)

Good work on getting Assos on-board. I say max the entry higher and get the brand the people want. If Epic was my brand, I would have done the same. Capitalism rules! I love my Assos bibs, but think the entry is too high. See, both is my choice. I can choose where to spend my cash. Like wearing Chinese bibs. Not a fan of knock-offs though. Buying it is illegal and by supporting it, makes you a criminal. Intellectual property theft. The only person who cares that you wear (fake) Assos is yourself. You are just inflating your own self-importance. If you are an economic loser ("cheapskate"), don't think you have an one-up on anybody, by wearing fakes. You are just a loser with self-esteem issues (and a criminal). Wait for the day that somebody steal your patented goods. I will see how happy you feel wearing fakes then.

Azonic you're such a rager bro. Seems to me like you're the one most caught up in the image.

Each to his own, man. Why be rude and patronising towards people who are willing to pay money for good quality bibs? If you're not willing to, then don't!

Edit: Forgot to even comment on the article... Very cool that Assos and Epic have formed a partnership. One day when I do the epic I can maybe get me some Epic(:D) gear.