looking for a place to stay

el condor

Not sure if this is the right section, I'm planning on coming to South Africa from Switzerland for 5 months-Nov until March, for the November I got something but for Dec. till March I'm looking for a furnished place to stay with a bedroom-, living room and a kitchen in the Cape Town area, as I'm planning on training these months it would be best if suitable for a cyclist (like not on the twentieth floor without elevator etc. :-) ) .

All offers and input welcome.

don't have a place for you but just a word of advice. DO NOT pay over any money until you have someone you trust check that it's legit. Met someone from the U.S pay upfront for 6 months accommodation only to find when he arrived the place didn't exist. :-(

Not sure if this is the right section, I'm planning on coming to South Africa from Switzerland for 5 months-Nov until March, for the November I got something but for Dec. till March I'm looking for a furnished place to stay with a bedroom-, living room and a kitchen in the Cape Town area, as I'm planning on training these months it would be best if suitable for a cyclist (like not on the twentieth floor without elevator etc. :-) ) .

All offers and input welcome.

Consider the Stellenbosch area as you would be able to cycle alot of good roads and MTB trails in a short distance from your accommodation.

Are you doing road or MTB by the way?

don't have a place for you but just a word of advice. DO NOT pay over any money until you have someone you trust check that it's legit. Met someone from the U.S pay upfront for 6 months accommodation only to find when he arrived the place didn't exist. :-(

Ok-thanks will be very vigilant.

Consider the Stellenbosch area as you would be able to cycle alot of good roads and MTB trails in a short distance from your accommodation.

Are you doing road or MTB by the way?

I will mainly train on a road bike as That's the one I will take with me, I've been coming down to SA for almost 12 years and I'm PPA member and done some races, I just made myself a gift and will swap the European winter and try to follow the race calendary in SA, I'm 46 so it was about time to do it.

My brother had a flat in gardens...I think is let..but I can check..please pm me else I will forget

You do not mention how much you are willing to pay, so I went with the assumption that you want to pay as little as possible.

Found this place below you may be interested in?

Charming 2 bedroom Flat to Rent in Cape Town

R 160-00 a month

Fully furnished (2 chairs, a table & 1 sponge mattress)

Bedrooms: 2 (actually everything all together is 2 rooms)

Kitchen: There is a tap outside.

Bathrooms: Down the alley on the left.

Garages: Engen is 6km away.

NOTE: You have to share the flat with Sipiwe the Cat who is already staying there and currently using the sponge mattress.

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp336/Carlx1212/wooden_and_tin_shack_488k_zps9eb4ba13.jpg

You do not mention how much you are willing to pay, so I went with the assumption that you want to pay as little as possible.

Found this place below you may be interested in?

Charming 2 bedroom Flat to Rent in Cape Town

R 160-00 a month

Fully furnished (2 chairs, a table & 1 sponge mattress)

Bedrooms: 2 (actually everything all together is 2 rooms)

Kitchen: There is a tap outside.

Bathrooms: Down the alley on the left.

Garages: Engen is 6km away.

NOTE: You have to share the flat with Sipiwe the Cat who is already staying there and currently using the sponge mattress.

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp336/Carlx1212/wooden_and_tin_shack_488k_zps9eb4ba13.jpg

Not even remotely funny. In poor taste actually. :thumbdown:

My brother had a flat in gardens...I think is let..but I can check..please pm me else I will forget

ok chatted to him - let till the end of november...studio flat...roundabouts R5000/month....but...the current occupant might want to renew.....he is going to find out