Bicycle Lights too Bright?

Caerus

What a painful experience trying to get Two Wheels Trading to answer simple questions about there product. You would think they know where all there stock goes, and who should have stock of certain items.

I hope to God that this is the last time I ever have to deal with them. There customer service leaves a very bad taste in the mouth and is putting me off buying ANYTHING from them. :cursing: :thumbdown:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nearly got taken out by a lady last night who was turning out of a petrol station ... I used a std off the shelf flashing light, not the big light, which still throws a very good "flash" mode, was wearing my very loud orange top and she nearly took me out badly ..... lucky anticipating her not seeing me and solid brakes saved my skin .... she kept on going and did not even flinch.

Time to whip out the big lights again!

Nearly got taken out by a lady last night who was turning out of a petrol station ... I used a std off the shelf flashing light, not the big light, which still throws a very good "flash" mode, was wearing my very loud orange top and she nearly took me out badly ..... lucky anticipating her not seeing me and solid brakes saved my skin .... she kept on going and did not even flinch.

Time to whip out the big lights again!

In strobe mode, the only way I cycle in town. Then I also have the Led Lenser on my helmet in steady mode.

Well so much for that, the Sportsmans Warehouse website say they stock the product, when I asked at the store they had never heard of the brand even :thumbdown:

I went int SW yesterday to buy one.Nuttin....never heard of it.Where else can we find them?

I went int SW yesterday to buy one.Nuttin....never heard of it.Where else can we find them?

Not sure, I got a list from Two Wheels Trading but it as useful as a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. The list was for shops in CT and Durban only. Two Wheels Trading can't even tell me who gets their stock. So I'm at a bit of a dead end and they just stopped replying to me when I asked for more info, they suck with regards to customer service :cursing: . The best bet is to try call every bike shop you know and ask.

I also tried another branch of Sportsmans last night and also came up empty handed. Even though its listed on their website.