Isuzu 3 towers

martinsnyman

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking of doing this event, any feedback - is it worthwile?

No need to think about this one....jnr's bushtunnel on day2 is the best piece of singletrack in the world.....ever.

Great value, great trails, 10 rand beers...happy times

Edited by rouxtjie

Guest Karma

No need to think about this one....jnr's bushtunnel on day2 is the best piece of singletrack in the world.....ever.

Great value, great trails, 10 beers...happy times

Best value for money as well. Great vibe, awesome riding.

Awesome event, I reckon best value for money 3 day event out there.

Proper mountain biking, long climbs.... LOOONNNGGG technical descents and the mankele trails....

Great food, great vibe.

As Rouxtjie says, nothing to think about. Do it.

If I wasn't riding Pioneer I would be doing it again for sure.

will also be my first stage race. Bit scared for the technical downhills....but will make up with the climbs.

will also be my first stage race. Bit scared for the technical downhills....but will make up with the climbs.

You don't need to be scared of them. If you respect the sign-age they put up you'll be fine. They warn you well in advance if you need to take it slow!!!

Its the best part of that place imo....its like a freakin HUGE XC track. If you like "bultjies" though, you won't be disappointed.

not sure that I like XC..dont like the very tecnical stuff. Had a huge accident. with bike still recovering from it. . So I am so scared for tec downhills. maybe I should think about this....

lost 2 front teeth on a rock at mankhele but great ride

Make a necklace and wear them proud.....eina!

think I wil make neclace from the screws that they removed from my arm ....just to remind me to GO SLOW!!!!

Awesome event, I reckon best value for money 3 day event out there.

Proper mountain biking, long climbs.... LOOONNNGGG technical descents and the mankele trails....

Great food, great vibe.

As Rouxtjie says, nothing to think about. Do it.

If I wasn't riding Pioneer I would be doing it again for sure.

This! It is the best value for money event and some of the most awesome riding. Don't worry about technical, if I can ride it anyone can ride it. I have zero tech skills.

Make a necklace and wear them proud.....eina!

They were in small pieces. Sat on the ground spitting blood and small white pieces. Will I do it again. hell jey!!!

PS now they are cement whities

This! It is the best value for money event and some of the most awesome riding. Don't worry about technical, if I can ride it anyone can ride it. I have zero tech skills.

glad to hear that you be able to ride this without to many skills... :clap: