Isuzu 3 towers

martinsnyman

shooo , you girls can complain alot hay , " he is riding too much " , he training more than me " " he rides twice a day " yada yada yada. get of your asses , wakeup early and go ride, there are no excuses for not being able to ride in the week .

See all you bitches at 3 towers , its gonna be fun.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the climbing aint that bad dips..they a little long..but not so steep ie no walking involved

see previous post climbing=POWER TO WEIGHT easy

if that is the only training you did for 3T last year then I am calling you punctured your own tyres just to rest...

i was a noob...hadnt even ridden with JC before babbas...still hadnt ridden much with him after babbas

think we should wear t shirts with your hub name on it...otherwise how gonna know who is who. would like to meet some of the hubbers

think we should wear t shirts with your hub name on it...otherwise how gonna know who is who. would like to meet some of the hubbers

thats a bad idea for me , i wear my name on a shirt i might get stoned !

easy...youll find a bunch of okes suiping castle light..thats us...or follow the noises from Karmas tent

This was one awesome event last year, my first stage race, dam Rouxtjie and Swift01 with all the beeeeers...!!!

so looking forward to this year again.

Will be the tow vehicle again, only problem is the little wheels have to pull medium wheels and bits of ankle titanium this year. :D

think I will take my oryx caravan rather than tent and listen to next door snoring...

ILL BE TEAM TORTOISE LAST TEAM THROUGH

ya ya..ive seen you ride now! just dont follow Sean on any short cuts

My 1st stage race 2 years ago, my partner broke me on day 1, cramping 35km in. Day 2 & 3 were just get thru the day rides. Day 3, down the Sudwala descent 5km from the finish, i thought i'd try make up some time, bailed, cost me 15min to fix the puncture besides the grazes. Lesson learnt, riding downhill at speeds you can't control isn't worth it! In 10 years of road riding, i'd never suffered this much, it's not easy but it taught me i can push harder.

Last year, rode it with my gf, bettered my previous years time by almost 2 hours. I absolutely loved day 2, yes it got hot but the ST was amazing, like Rouxtjie says, the last 6km is bush tunnel ST. We curbed the heat by wetting our backs ;)

Best value for money stage race, the food is good the vibe is great, the views are spectacular.

Hoping to be there again this year, need to sort a few logistical things :unsure: If we go, we'll be taking our own tent, they have the space, i'm not keen on the midget things even tho i'm 1mSomething

I've heard the clibs are tuff..

My partner slow with the climbs but fast with the downhills. might just work very well then

Just train for the climbs, the rest you'll be okay.

I agree, awesome event and I am going again this year.

BUT, if you hate climbing you might just hate this event (on day 2 you will climb 1000m before you hit the 30km mark). Not the best event for a beginner IMO. Sani2c is much easier IMO. And the temp could be a challange if you don't like heat.

My radiator packed up on day 2 by the WP1 close to the tower....I have never been soo hot in my life.

with all the beer in your system, it should've been cooling like a BAWS

Pack your granny (gear). It's awesome! DO it!

What he said :eek:

think I will take my oryx caravan rather than tent and listen to next door snoring...

get there very early to get a nice spot , that camp site fills up fast,by friday morning its looks like a tetrus board .

ya ya..ive seen you ride now! just dont follow Sean on any short cuts

IF HE KNOWS SHORT CUTS ILL TAKE THEM SEAN PM ME DETAILS OF SHORT CUTS PLEEEEEASE