Isuzu 3 towers

martinsnyman

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And that is what they say every year , and when I get to the pub I normally drink with one of the local farmers till they chase us out !!!!

Jou *** is gebook. Mackie doesn't take a challenge like that up lightly.....last time I challenged him I nearly wrote off my father in law's beemer. True story

What an awesome Swaer! aka rouxtjie, just entered us, cannot wait, will k@k bricks, unfit, need to train, eff it, pack your drinking shoes boys...

Oh oh oh this SH#*T just stepped up a level. Man this is going to be one great weekend......... Do you want to know the climbing stats for the first 5km on day 1? Actually we will discuss it over a few cold ones the night before :-)

I just get stuck with geof's dad every year. Seems we drink at the same pace :-)

I knew I was in trouble when the tent started spinning on the eve of day1.....that oom kan suip, and he enforces penalties if he orders the next round and you are still busy.

Oh oh oh this SH#*T just stepped up a level. Man this is going to be one great weekend......... Do you want to know the climbing stats for the first 5km on day 1? Actually we will discuss it over a few cold ones the night before :-)

And that is how the babelaas of the year started for me, I am staying clear of the bar on day1 this year

Does he also drink training beers ?

Last year i ended up at a braai at his house. He pulled out the 2M's

I think its time to start looking for accom in Nelspruit :ph34r: ek is bang

***, you drink with the best of them, guns at dawn or in this case...jagsemeisie + beers at the canteen 2pm, 3rd of Oct 2013, Mankele....how is that for being specific