Isuzu 3 towers

martinsnyman

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I recomend 10 beers a day cause they are cheap there :-)

I hope they are still the same price !

fresh air , good people , fantasic trails , weekend away with the Family ...............................gonna be great as always.

fresh air , good people , fantasic trails , weekend away with the Family ...............................gonna be great as always.

This year we build a play camp for your boys - no running away.

This year we build a play camp for your boys - no running away.

good call , we are fitting them with tracking devices just to be on the safe side :w00t:

That shade is a bit too skinny, even for his skinny ass :whistling:

Yoh, it was hot as hell! And that was the biggest tree in the camp site! Even my skinny legs could not hide away from the heat!

good call , we are fitting them with tracking devices just to be on the safe side :w00t:

We were supposed to be keeping track of my 16yr old nephew. We just gave up and told him to make a 5min checkin at every meal time. I think they live on their bikes 24/7 after each day him and his mates would go find more trails to ride.........

Yoh, it was hot as hell! And that was the biggest tree in the camp site! Even my skinny legs could not hide away from the heat!

We sat in the river most days...6 castle lites + cold river water of sore legs...happy days

We sat in the river most days...6 castle lites + cold river water of sore legs...happy days

Have you changed your mind??

I should have done that. The pool felt like a bath

Have you changed your mind??

My nephew may be looking for a partner or Duncan. I think Duncan's partner pulled out last week

My nephew may be looking for a partner or Duncan. I think Duncan's partner pulled out last week

Take a couple of beers and the DVD from last year, go to his house and do the necessary to convince him please!