Let's see those Cannondales

Hairy

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice X Man, how does it feel compared to when it was a 26er?

I actually don't know.. Had a Scalpel 3 29er before. Couldn't get use to the 29er thing..

Opted to go 650b, rolled it for the 1st time this morning.. (**Smiling) :whistling:

I actually don't know.. Had a Scalpel 3 29er before. Couldn't get use to the 29er thing..

Opted to go 650b, rolled it for the 1st time this morning.. (**Smiling) :whistling:

Aaah okay - stunning bike - keep us updated.

I went from a 26 to a 29 but a hardtail ( Flash ) and always wondered if I should have kept my 26 and converted to a 650.

But I am enjoying my Flash, maybe as I am tall and better suited to a 29er.

• 1 month later...

what happened to the green one?

That is where the boys and girls from Omnico and Cannondale really stepped up to the crease and hit a six.

The green frame had an issue at the rear where some of the paint was flaking .... I sent them a pic of the area as the frame has a paint warranty ..... they asked for a pic of the bike and then came back to me saying that they are sending me a new frame. Just like that!

Had to wait a while for it as it fell under low priority shipping and came out with the next big shipment due to the damage being cosmetic only, and frankly I am / was fine with that.

Got the frame yesterday and built her over last night.

That is where the boys and girls from Omnico and Cannondale really stepped up to the crease and hit a six.

The green frame had an issue at the rear where some of the paint was flaking .... I sent them a pic of the area as the frame has a paint warranty ..... they asked for a pic of the bike and then came back to me saying that they are sending me a new frame. Just like that!

Had to wait a while for it as it fell under low priority shipping and came out with the next big shipment due to the damage being cosmetic only, and frankly I am / was fine with that.

OK then, so new bars on the way?

Have to say, Jerome - the black with those red pinstripes looks fantastic!

Shotto ... all the gloss bits are actually clear coat over carbon weave and that includes the fonts.

Cannondale seem to make a huge effort with high quality paint finishes on their bikes!!!!!