[Event] Varsity College MTB Enduro (12hr,6hr And Team Relay)

Richard Beswick

my front tyre climbed of just past the medics at that drop off there. some poop came out!

out of the tyre or you

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd go with both.

Although that single concrete strip would be like a cheese grater if you took a tumble.

Gees I'm laughing.

Nothing like some motivation to make you forget about the pain.

For a couple of km's jonno was hanging onto my wheel I tell you...

I heard it by those tennis courts...thought it was the ghost of martina navratilova spooking at avianto.

mostly out of me! and how damn spooky was it at night alone at some parts!!!

Thank goodness I am not the only one...didn't want to say anything to the manne.

indeed. I was the guy walking around with Tiger Claws on his right arm after the first lap..

o ja....jy het nogals hard neer gekom..was net agter jou

no, it was my brakes making that noise

Was that you? Myself and the one Biogen guy heard you from quite a far way back in the dark while going through the first winding section. Had a good laugh, got the sense of humour going again. Felt bad though when you let us "racing snakes" pass you shortly thereafter causing one of you to nearly fall when your front wheel found a ditch.

Sorry if my little bell annoyed anyone. :whistling:

Thank goodness I am not the only one...didn't want to say anything to the manne.

Alone with "moving" shadows, I nearly jumped off my bike at one point because I thought something was running at me.

Was that you? Myself and the one Biogen guy heard you from quite a far way back in the dark while going through the first winding section. Had a good laugh, got the sense of humour going again. Felt bad though when you let us "racing snakes" pass you shortly thereafter causing one of you to nearly fall when your front wheel found a ditch.

all fine. not an angry person. You could hear me comming from the tunnel if you were at the start

o ja....jy het nogals hard neer gekom..was net agter jou

gaan nie jok nie, was nogal hard. maar nou ja, dis nie skaak nie.

all mtb bikes should come with bells!! and im pretty shure a lady asked if i want to come in for some cookies passing the houses at night.

I dunno if it would be appropriate but I would have asked her to show her koek first :whistling:

wahahahahha no dude that was me.....I was on a buddy's bike for one lap....you and that biogen guys came storming up to us....those XT brakes he had one made the worst noise I have ever heard....like a banshee being raped.

I have never laughed so much in my life whilst riding the bike....those brakes were piercing

did you see my donnerse lights...it was about half a candle ito power. But we did the right thing and let you boys past...

Edited by rouxtjie

I dunno if it would be appropriate but I would have asked her to show her koek first :whistling:

Sometimes I wonder where we found you, and why we didn't just put you down on the spot.

Edited by Karma

wahahahahha no dude that was me.....I was on a buddy's bike for one lap....you and that biogen guys came storming up to us....those XT brakes he had one made the worst noise I have ever heard....like a banshee being raped.

I have never laughed so much in my life whilst riding the bike....those brakes were piercing

did you see my donnerse lights...it was about half a candle ito power. But we did the right thing and let you boys past...

What lights? The only reason that I knew someone was there was because of those brakes, I thought you were using them as some sort of sonar. :lol: