Post your car p*rn

Behan

Having seen a Bentayga in the flesh just 5 days ago, I can confirm that it's a crapload better in teh flesh than in the pics. 

Didn't think anyone could make an uglier SUV than the Bentley Baytaga but RR has managed to do just that.

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow :drool:

"After all the rigorous track testing, we take the McLaren Senna to South Africa to put it through its paces on the road." :clap:

a lot of manufacturers use that specific road for high speed, high altitude and high heat testing.

a lot of manufacturers use that specific road for high speed, high altitude and high heat testing.

Where is it? Looks like the road between Upington and Askam. Or between Calvinia and Kenhardt

Edited by DJR

Where is it? Looks like the road between Upington and Askam. Or between Calvinia and Kenhardt

AFAIK its up near Upington.

Manufacturers get special clearance and can do unlimited speeds on the road for testing purposes.

ugly duckling son of a late night drunken orgy between a series 1 range rover and a silver ghost?

One of these, and a Bentley Bentayga up the road from us. Both are seriously ugly cars.

AFAIK its up near Upington.

Manufacturers get special clearance and can do unlimited speeds on the road for testing purposes.

Apparently years ago, Merc used to test there and then leave the car there. They would then go back months later the retrieve the car. The purpose of this was to test the durability of things like paint and dashboards in the sun all day everyday. Nowadays I guess the car would be stolen. Maybe a good way to test their anti theft devices.