Post your car p*rn

Behan

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been watching and following Wheelers and dealers on DSTV now for a few years. Very interesting to watch and see the cars etc that they buy up, redo and resell.

I know where there is a black Shelby GT 500e for sale in jhb. Looked pretty darn neat when I was drooling over it.[/quote

Can't be many local Eleanor's. Last I heard, a family friend had one in their extensive collection in Malvern.

I know where there is a black Shelby GT 500e for sale in jhb. Looked pretty darn neat when I was drooling over it.[/quote

Can't be many local Eleanor's. Last I heard, a family friend had one in their extensive collection in Malvern.

One of my customer apparently did/does own one as part of his collection, last I dealt with him he was selling his collection to retire down at the coast.

Very un-assuming guy, walks in here in shorts and slops all the time, really nice guy to deal with too.

One of my customer apparently did/does own one as part of his collection, last I dealt with him he was selling his collection to retire down at the coast.

Very un-assuming guy, walks in here in shorts and slops all the time, really nice guy to deal with too.

Is he perhaps a Portuguese fella?

Slightly off topic but you hardly see an Opel on the roads these days, and I wonder why. They were quite a popular car brand in SA at one stage. My first, and second car was an Opel and I enjoyed them.

I often wonder that about old cars in general. Where did all the Hummers go? Like it's fashionable to drive an SUV now, 20 years ago it was MPV's of all sizes, Renault Scenic, Corolla Verso, Opel Zafira, VW Touran. Chrysler Voyager etc.